tuscl

OT: DUI suspect allegedly tells police she shouldn't be arrested because she's a

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Wednesday, August 8, 2018 6:34 PM
Seems like a reasonable defense to me. Plus her mug shot is hot! [view link]

32 comments

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I read about her earlier oday. The paper concluded obviously she was drunk to be making such arguments why she shouldn't be arrested. No one in their right mind thinks it's ok to go past a stop sign at 60 mph and argue her BF is a cop so she shouldn't be arrested.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    More like thoroughbred, white trash. But she is cute and looks younger than 33 in that mug shot
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I agree more like white trash LOL.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Its the south for 1...levels of female entitlement are off the charts a lot due to PLs×10 for deluded white women. Cant even blame her. Only place she went wrong was throwing in the scary black man smoke screen that one is an all purpose tool
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    After seeing her mugshot - I thought she was a drunk college girl. I’m surprised she’s 33. Is that an actual term in the south? A thoroughbred white girl? Wtf? This could be a plot for a Blacked scene - lol!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Idk about SC, but here in MI there is a "high BAC" charge that carries even harsher punishments than a regular .08 level. I think it is .15 or something like that. Seeing as how hers was over double the legal limit, if SC has such a policy, she will get it. The prosecutor and judge will not like her entitled statements. Statements like those give the impression that one feels one is above the law, and courtrooms don't like people who act like that (except cops). She also really dumb. Who tells the police all that info he made during the arrest? She admitted to drinking two glasses of wine she poured herself (which means it was most likely more than two standard glasses, plus her BAC indicates otherwise, plus she looks like a small girl and could actually be above the limit after two glasses of wine). The last time I was arrested (and very drunk), in Detroit of all places, I even knew to keep my fucking mouth shut before they arrested me and during the drive to the jail. All I said was "I didn't do anything," while crying because it was bullshit. When I got to the station is when I started cussing all of them out and yelling "you're all house slaves, my lawyer will have all your fucking badges you cocksuckers!" and the like. I was very belligerent. No wonder, when they tested my BAC at the station it was a .21. Luckily the fucking stupid ghetto trash witnesses failed to show up for court, twice, and I had several witnesses. I'm assuming they didn't show up because they realized they were wrong. They called the cops on me because they thought I was my twin. When I said, "you're confusing me with my twin," they all yell, "bitch you lyin'! You ain't got no twin!" Then before I got out of jail the next morning, they see my twin sister walking to the liquor store to get her cheap swill and knew I was still in jail so they felt stupid. Needless to say, case was dismissed. We would have won if we'd taken it to trial, though. It was all bullshit.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well I mean, in my case it WAS all bullshit because the neighbors thought I was my twin sister and didn't believe me when I told them I wasn't. Things were heated. I was about to beat this one bitch's ass, she stepped one of her little croc shoes into my mom's house, I pushed her back outside the house, and asked my stepdad to find me a hair tie. This little bitch in her scrubs, probably a CNA thinking that's a great career. Luckily I have turned a new leaf and am not as vengeful as I once was, because I know both of those bitch's names via the police report, as well as their respective cheap hood house addresses. They were piling on to my mom's porch and yard like roaches. All of them, drunk. The women, useless strumpets. The men, ugly cowards.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^^ "She also really dumb." Hmmmm. Based on that alone... Pot - Kettle.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    How so? Contextually, and based on the surrounding grammar, it is clear as day that I meant to say "she's also really dumb." I mean, flagooner I get that you are one of my biggest haters, but you know I don't speak ebonics here and wasn't in my post the nitpicking on your behalf is desperate and pathetic. Ebonics is an actual dialogue, also called "African American Vernacur English," so it is not an implication that one is stupid. Nice reach though. You reached for the stars and got some old dust instead.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^That was to flagooner, my biggest hater here besides perhaps a few trolls.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I knew somebody would mention something about white privilege. What privilege did she receive? That was a mug shot, wasn't it?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Judging by that photo I wouldn’t really say she’s clean. Her face looks like it’s in good need of exfoliating :p
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ True, but she does rank in the top 1% for mugshot photos though. Granted, that's not a high bar.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    dang. that mug shot looking good. especially for 32. (almost 33)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Nina pulling out the ghetto tricks from where she learned it in good ol Detwau! U can try to take the girl out of the ghetto, but the step dad will remind her how things really are.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd have to laugh and wonder what remedial school a lawyer graduated from if I heard that kind of diction used in an argument. I understand it was probably just a typo, but it is funny that Nina can't even admit to that. If it was intentional, I stand by my assertion that it sounds as dumb as she claims the drunk girl to be. Instead she has to pull some other weak explanation out of her ass. That is why I frequently say that you are so insecure and thin skinned.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I literally said, "I clearly meant to say 'she's also really dumb,'" which is akin to calling it a typical, as saying "I meant to say" something is explicitly stating that what I typed was not what I meant to type; that is a typo. Me saying "I don't speak ebonics" (well, I rarely do) should have been enough for you to comprehend that I clearly was not meaning to say "she dumb." (You even just agreed with me on that). I simply added the fact that it is AAVE to further my point that is was a ridiculous nitpick, and a fail, to point that out. Speaking of dumb, you are the one who failed to understand everything in the previous post that I just had to explain to you in this one.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "U can try to take the girl out of the ghetto, but the step dad will remind her how things really are." I must say, his stories about his YBI days are really interesting. I'm assuming you know nothing about YBI. It was a very large and well-organized drug cartel, one of the first black ones. He still hasn't told me the story behind his teardrop tattoo though...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^In fact, I googled it for you: "Young Boys Incorporated, also known as Y.B.I., was a major drug organization in Detroit, Michigan, who were among the first African American drug cartels to operate on inner city street corners. The Young Boys were innovative, opening franchises in other cities, promoting brand names, and unleashing extreme brutality to frighten away rivals.[1] Y.B.I. emerged at the end of the 1970s. Their modus operandi was using minors to be couriers of heroin. If police captured them, they were ineligible to receive criminal penalties for adults because their juvenile status required the law to only consider juvenile punishments was strictly by coincidence. Meanwhile, the leaders, adults aged in their late teens and very early 20s, remained largely insulated from law enforcement action for many years." Still wondering about that teardrop tattoo...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL Nina. I stand corrected. I rarely read much of what you write and just noticed the part about Ebonics.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well since you like attempt to insult me, you should read more thoroughly and perhaps you could come up with insults that apply. Just a thought.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Now where would the fun be in that? BTW, I'm an equal opportunity patronizer. You just take it more seriously and personally than just about anyone so sometimes I can't resist the temptation.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    No, you literally stalk my posts and make snide comments and try to insult me but can't even comprehend regular English to insult me correctly.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hh, yeah. I find you that important. (Make that delusional)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ooh! I know! Why don’t we just counter flagooner by making lots of snide remarks related to him being from Florida? It would be fun
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's hard to find topics with which to tease incredibly handsone, rich men.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I bet you are. Just like an Asian style cheesecake I bet you’re cute and you jiggle when you move ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Hey I live in Florida that’s just plain hurtful ;) BTW flagooner lives in central Florida feel free to make fun of those centrists.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Florida is "a colorful, lawless swamp."
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    BTW, I didn't mean to imply that I'm one of those incredibly handsome, rich men. That would be like Nina claiming to have graduated from high school.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^That was a fail. You really suck.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion