Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What a loser!

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I guess I have a new type to add to my making it rain article.

I can't believe nobody posted this story yet.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•
Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•
Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I'm assuming you're just trying to be funny when the topic has been discussed several times. Or maybe you just want attention.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

flag, I can't believe no one has pointed this out to you yet -- there are multiple other threads about this already

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Guess you forgot about other threads. This type of memory loss is a classic sign of early onset of Alzheimer's. Maybe you can find yourself a good geriatric caregiver before it's too late.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The ravages of constant masturbation on the memory! Sad to see Flagoneer going downhill so rapidly!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement