tuscl

GaCa is a fun guy

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Drive down to Charlotte to visit GACA at Gold... but I had to get me a number eleven at burger King first LMFAO...even sent him a pick

Once inside gold I got comfe... well first girl was kinda OK in the face and a white girl but kinda annoying with none stop blah blah blah... really had plain to run her off ...so this is a floor dance Club manly... while I was shifting around and trying to get into a chair I liked she pops in my lap and starts a dance... I was going to say no but her ass was super soft and she was right on my shit so I let her ride for a song

Next Girl was a blond more my type with past shoulder long hair with that no bangs but part down the middle...she was stoned bad it seemed so perfect.. she got me my lap and just started dick playing with me with her thighs, ass and breast.. she keeper talking about the upper room and I believe she would deliver.. but it was young in the night so I took a note and passed for now...one funny note.. she asked if I'd cum... I said no but if you wanna make me then do it baby lol

By thus time GACA walks in and we have a good conversation with laughs... then before you know it we get an Hindu looking g girl and a black hair white chick from Detroit eight mile to hang with us....

I had the white chick and was pooping dances and GAcA had the Indian girl... after a few we switched girl's and keeper the party going...

Detroit chick at one point hinted at fucking me and GACA together up in VIP lol...

We should had gotten both them girls upstairs and did an orgy...Mane next time LMFAO

We all just got along well... would have been a brilliant orgy

But what did happen is GACA paid for a dance then I doubled it and took on both girl on the floor...

They was scissoring pussies on top of me and the whole club was enjoying the show

They didn't leave me out...I was getting my hands full and kissing both them hoes...at one point we was kissing three way...that's some front room activities LMFAO

After GAcA left I did a user room to finish off my blue balls with a blond pink haired bitch... just thank hood rat....and nice body....she delivered..pm for details

7 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Every time I read one of your posts.... I don’t feel as guilty when my phone’s predictive text misspells so many words making me look half retarded.

What is a number 11 at Burger King?
  • GACA
    6 years ago

"GaCa is a fun guy"

Better than being a fun Gus I suppose :)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Or a fun Gay lol Shaylin those misspells are funny as hell are they not
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Juice the love affair between you and your hand is admirable. Its a good thing you are attached or you would be scared of cheating.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I hope GACA enjoyed it as you had a few poop dances! That seems like a kinky type of fetish - like 2 girls 1 cup - like 2 girls 1 Juice?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    fuck that hood rat HARD
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion