Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How many of you guys got the balls

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

To order some KFC for your ghetto motel room that's forty dollars LMFAO...I think this hotel has hookers ...

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'd watch my back especially at night in places like that - some attract seedy people if not criminal element - no joke

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Hopefully the roaches don’t steal your chicken!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO you

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

where the fuck you at fucker?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Greensboro

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Are you talking about Asheville, Greenville, Columbia, or Atlanta?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Around here - you know it’s sketchy when you see a White Castle.

You leave your car running - take your whore inside - and order at the counter - and have a few murder burgers while standing and chatting with the other patrons...

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Watching the news keeping up with the weather and I saw that the bank I used yesterday git robbed an hour after I left LMFAO WTF

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

You should have played the lottery yesterday - as it was your lucky day Juice!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

How do you know your bank is ghetto?

They don’t even bother to lock the vault anymore.

The tellers hand over the money before they see your withdrawal slip...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement