tuscl

Afternoons or Evenings?

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Thursday, July 26, 2018 4:11 PM
I have been going clubs regularly for the last few years as I travel. My normal schedule is 10 pm to around 1 am and I normally find really attractive dancers that pique my interest. I have occasionally gone in the early afternoon if appointments don't work out or I am bored etc. I rarely go on weekends ever. While I am sure this has been touched upon, what do most of you find as the preferred time to go and get the LDK or extras or just hot dancers in your area? I mainly am in Chicago land or ESL and all manners of outcomes are available.

20 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I too like late afternoon to early evening and never go on weekends.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Doing like our OP says, near closing time, the night shift, it does give younger and hotter looking girls, and also more girls ready for immediate OTC. Also, that is when it is not impossible that even in our very strict no touching clubs, you find girls wanting immediate OTC, engaging in DFKing. But for myself, not wanting to become a 2am statistic, and generally wanting to keep regular hours, and not interested in girls on meth, I still like the day shift, probably as early as possible or after the lunch hour rush. And I speak here of local clubs and San Francisco. SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I go when the opportunity presents itself. I have found the dayshift to get a little more action than the nightshift. And days tend to be more economical than nights. At night, you get the sharks and the career strippers looking to make a killing. Days tend to be single moms that want to just make enough to take care of that baby and then get back home to them. There are fewer customer during the day so the girls probably feel the pressure to "put out" more to get those dollars. I'm probably over simplifying this. But this is what I have observed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Prefer late-afternoons - there tend to be more custies past 4pm as PLs come-in after-work - pre-4pm seems there are not as many dancers b/c not as many PLs (I prefer to hit happy-hour timeframe). I generally avoid the 8 - 10 pm time-frame as that is often shift-change w/ not a lot of dancers (dayshift girls are gone and most nightshfit girls have not made it in or at least the hotter-ones). I find mileage and attention better on dayshift - in clubs w/ busy nightshifts girls can be more cutthroat or not give as great an experience b/c they have lots of options - fewer custies on dayshift thus dancers tend to take better care of them since they don't have a lot of options - dayshift girls also tend to be more focused on their job - more partying at night. But - some clubs/areas are just dead-zones on dayshift so not worth-it - also if one is very picky w.r.t. dancer-looks then they may not ever be into dayshift.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I go as circumstances allow. Usually Open to about 3pm so I can get home.
  • knight_errant
    6 years ago
    Prefer afternoons for higher mileage, less crowds, better conversations. Evenings tend to have the better eye candy but also more young jerkie custies and more ROBs, imho.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Concur with twentyfive and Warrior. I like the crossover of last few hours of dayshift and first few hours of nightshift based on my experience those hours present combination of higher mileage and reduced hustle and reduced sausagefest. I go nights as well for sure, but when I do it tends to be either because that's only time that day I can go or there's a girl I already know that I want to see but I reserve most of my test driving for late dayshift / early nightshift.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It depends on the club but I have found shift change to be a bad time at some clubs. The dayshift girls look to get out and the night girls spend an inordinate amount of time getting ready creating a lull for about an hour. Other clubs have a shift that bridges that time.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Sjg is brilliant! Way to many pls on here that have become a 2am statistic!
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    My issues with afternoon normally has to do with the quality of the dancers. Too often they are old and are hanging on to the pole while they reach for their walker or they outweigh me by 25 pounds and have heavier beards. You can find some good clubs but the pickins' be slim in my area in the noontime. .
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Nights are generally better for me for convenience. The clubs around here are usually closed or dead on day shift, too, so nights tend to be the only real option, anyway. When traveling, I look at the reviews. E.g., if a club is reported as standing room only at 10pm, I would try it for the first time at 8pm and stick around if it seemed worthwhile to stay. I'm pretty picky about dancers, so the individual dancer is more important than the shift. When I like a club, I'll check out different shifts now and then to get an idea of the overall talent there. Club rules haven't seemed to vary all that much for the most part, although sometimes there are better specials during the day and lower/free admission. The dancers might be more willing to sit and chat for longer, too.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I have four 8+ all natural faves that I see at four different clubs that are all on days here in Portland so I have no complaints about afternoon clubbing. Afternoons are a buyer's market.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Some clubs are known for their daytime and others daytime has tumbleweed rolling through.
  • BN1ce
    6 years ago
    I prefer day shift , the cover usually kicks in at night and if I’m gonna put in that much effort with a number of customers in a crowded atmosphere I might as well just go to a regular bar or club. Strip clubs to me are a place of anonymonity and peace of mind , got no time for the late night hustle and games.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Day time /evenings the dancers are usually not the very best,but they are usually the sure thing extras girls. Some places have a lunch and after work crowd. Usually don't have a cover . Friday and Saturday nights are more crowded,they usually have the best (looking) dancers working. Week nights can be slow so you can get discount prices.... .. I guess it all boils down to what you are looking for.
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    I found that going on weds and sun nights to go see your fave is great. Because the girls are bored and lonely, they will be more willing to do extra to get u to stay and spend more money
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Evenings. Clubs in my area are too dead during day shift
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    about the only time that i am not in a club now is from 5am to 10am. (and when money gets tight.)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    afternoons the earlier the better and it helps to be a regular. That way she feels comfortable about giving you extras and you will be the first guy she's with for the day. If Chicago is anything like NY/NJ girls dont can be too lax about freshening up between [view link] of my favs smells like she just came out the gym if I show up 2 hours after her shift starts. I decided to start coming earlier and once arrived to the club 5 minutes before she did, saw her head into the dressing room and when she came out we went straight to the LD room. It was amazing how well she smelt.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I prefer afternoons for the reasons others have stated here. I don’t care for the party atmosphere or late nights in a strip club or anywhere else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion