Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

7 Eleven

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I stopped at 7 Eleven and got a grape slurpee today. It was god dam frozen Purple Drank. I ended up drunk as fuck

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

When we running team in your shit truck mack truck?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I know you bought every chackin torpedo that had on the rack too you silly fuck!!!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lol dr evil is making me drunk af

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Haha the shit truck driver flipped his lid

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Were you really drunk, or was it just a case of terminal brain freeze?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Driving a truck filled with shit while drunk - not a good idea! Oh fuck - that could have been a huge mess - a toxic waste cleanup!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement