tuscl

i like older men

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
more than younger men..preferably tall older guys in great shape vs younger guys ..but im more comfortable with younger guys.. lolol the irony

14 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Don’t we all prefer older men (who are tall, handsome and in great shape). It’s like I’m describing myself!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    How about short, fat, balding, older men with a small penis and a big savings account?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^^Mmm sexy
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner you liar you know you don't have a big bank account ;)
  • Money does not impress the female who will work at the best law firms in a few yrs, as well as the girl who based on certain demographics, colleg3 itself was a questionable option, let alone the 11th ranked best university in the world she formerly ( former by choice ) attended...

So um ya your bank.account might b impressive..but if you don't expect men to be sexually attracted to.a woman based on her account (idk if you do hence why I'm asking ) , then why the fuck would I, as a female , be remotely attracted to a man's bank account ? Lololol
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Nice to know the truth - you are a male troll who likes older men which is why you are on this website.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Amen sweetie
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25, I didn't say I was describing me. But, yeah, other than the savings account comment...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ;)
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Nicole1994 - definite troll account
    Trish_Club_Lust - likely troll account
  • ^of course
  • ^I am not a dancer ..it just sounds fun.lol.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lloyd is working Nicole quite nicely. She’ll be chloroformed in his basement soon!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion