tuscl

This is off topic but...

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
This is off topic, but does it seem like the self-proclaimed political geniuses on this board are wound a bit tight?

13 comments

• I'm not a liberal..and I'm a political genius bc i am politics lololol ..cannot wait to kill Senate floor after graduation
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Funny you should say that because the really smart guys, you know the ones I mean those geniuses that voted for the fat orange guy, get their pantyhose all knotted up over anyone who doesn’t fall in line with your genius politics.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I think anyone who gets all bent out of shape when it comes to national politics is about as dumb as one can be, considering all politics are local.

F2f I’m involved in local politics 24/7, doing hand to hand battles and taking scalps.

Seriously, get involved locally and skip telling me about your opinions nationally.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    twentyfive----I voted for him......I don't mind people not liking him or not agreeing with him.....I only make the suggestion I made before--- judge him with the same level you would anyone else and realize the hypocritical BS the press is feeding the public day in day out.

I understand 100% why you do not like him or trust him but at least for the next two years I want him to be the best leader he can be--and if what I am starting to see how of the dems ( which is another Hillary run) then for the next six years.

And I'm more so like Meat72 these days. I stay involved on the state level more so than the national. I'm convinced if you are inside the 495 Beltway your head goes up your ass after a year from drinking the water and breathing the air. It is the only logical explanation I can come up with from what I have observed first hand for the past 30 years.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    PS Nicole just an FYI but I am almost certain you need to be 30 before you can be a Senator......so unless you are on the long term 12 year plan before becoming a grad you have some time before you can kill the floor of the US Senate.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "judge him with the same level you would anyone else"

Yes. That is absolutely correct. We should the POTUS, and hold him to the same standard, as we would for ANYONE ELSE.

/Sarcasm

That's the problem with Trump apologists. They know deep down how fucked up Trump is, so they say things like that, when clearly a president should be held to a much higher standard than "anyone else" i.e your average Joe. It's scary that people believe that politics should work that way.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I dont care, love him or hate him does not matter to me. I voted for him and I will vote for him again unless the opposition to him seems more desirable.

As far as holding him to a higher standard, I believe we should hold all elected officials to higher standard.... So for everyone bitching about Trump, they better start bitching about waters, reid, pelosi, etc.... Until you are looking at it objectively your opinion really does not matter
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    "So for everyone bitching about Trump, they better start bitching about waters, reid, pelosi, etc"

I do.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Congrats.... there is 1
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Any other politician Nina....and the media flat out is not doing that.

Quite Frankly when I hear people discuss how the Russians tried to throw the election I want to know why the hell someone isn't looking at some of the dishonest bullsh*t MSNBC and CNN tried to pull during the election--it wasn't news they were reporting. It was flat out deception.

As I said before given the same choice again today two years in I would vote exactly the same way.

There is no apologist in me. I chose the lesser of two evils in my mind. And he is still the lesser of the two.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    As long as progressives are angry and showing their violent side, I am ok with the idiot in the the White House. Maxine Walters? Yeah., no fucking way I vote democrat.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    " I chose the lesser of two evils in my mind. And he is still the lesser of the two."

I didn't vote for him or her but I agree with this. It's a basic fact that they all have serious warts.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Don’t forget about Corey Booker - as he thinks he can make a national run.

Remember the mess that Newark was - and still is - and the $100’s of millions of dollars wasted on the Newark schools? He’s quite good at pissing money away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion