tuscl

East St. Louis Clubs

WhiteFarmer
Illinois
Wednesday, July 18, 2018 2:53 PM
Which clubs in the East St. Louis area are the best? Which club(s) is best for finding extras on the menu?

16 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Never been there, but I plan to be. In most all places I go, I will be starting at the black clubs, and as early as the place opens. SJG
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Dolly's,C-moes, Wise Guys, Roxy's ,Miss Kitty's. Are your sure thing extras places. PTs , Hollywood, Scarlets YMMV. My favorite place to go is PT's.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I don't think those are the black clubs. SJG
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    If only there were a site where you could read reviews of clubs.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    C Moe's Roxy's are black clubs. I have never been to Pink Slip or bottoms up. Went to Onyx once and it was full of beautiful girls and all the action seemed to be on the floor.
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    1. Dollies for extras during day, quick cheap average looking 2. Scarletts and Larry Flynt for higher quality, no extras 3. Avoid Brooklyn, IL -- Roxy's had hazmat scare -- 5 hospitalized recently 4. Kitty's wanted too much $ for VIP room fee, for me
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    We went to PTs several Friday nights and it was 90%+ black dancers. I think because Onyx is across the street.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "C Moe's Roxy's are black clubs. I have never been to Pink Slip or bottoms up. Went to Onyx once and it was full of beautiful girls and all the action seemed to be on the floor." "We went to PTs several Friday nights and it was 90%+ black dancers. I think because Onyx is across the street." Thanks Smalltown for that info. I recognize those names. Have heard similar things about Onyx, because it is a chain. The thought of finally being out there is very appealing to me. :) :) :) SJG
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I'm a little over an hour away from there but that is where I/we go to hit the clubs. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask. We go up there once a month.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Thank you. At most of these places my mode will be the same: Identify the black dives. Go there, identify the girl I want to be waking up in the mornings with. Etc. Going to other clubs and civilian places will come later on, as results might not be as certain, things might take more time. SJG
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Extras are available at Scarlett's but it takes some time, game and about $200 more than Dollies but they are better looking by far. I don't have names right now but I have been offered OTC at Scarlett's at least 75% of time and ITC at least 50%. YMMV.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    @steeldog65. Agreed extras are readily available at Scarlets you just have to pay more and every time I have been there OTC was offered or suggested.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    @Smalltowncpl. If you count suggested OTC then you do approach 100%. ;) I don't know if Jasmine from Brazil is there still but last year I took her and her younger sister to a hotel in O'Fallon and there were no limits. It was amazingly wild.
  • sweetjamesjones
    6 years ago
    I've frequented a few of the clubs in the area. Most of my visits in the last few years have been to Pink Slip and Bottoms Up in Brooklyn. Both of clubs feature black women. ITC action is available at Bottoms Up. OTC available at both places. If you don't like big crowds I would suggest avoiding weekends after midnight. Most of the better talent from both clubs have made to move to Club Onyx. I've been to Onyx a few times and in my experience there isn't much action available ITC, however I believe you could get OTC with some of the girls if you play your cards right.
  • DrumEsq
    6 years ago
    Like Smalltowncpl this is my area. I stay higher end and hit Sauget clubs. Country Rock has a good variety and a non-clubby vibe. Extras may be available I guess but probably takes serious cash or long term familiarity. Diamond Cabaret is expensive with a variety of women and a nightclub feel after 1am. Extras here are rare. Venturing to Washington Park is well described above. Other areas are sketchy. Sinclair has excellent reviews of the area clubs. I travel and I have said before it’s an underrated place to make a trip out of. Feel free to message me. We probably need a local meet-up actually. Maybe some of the Dancers on here should travel to the area too.
  • Bigdaddycool492
    6 years ago
    PT's is usually pretty good or if not Scarlett's is a good bet for action OTC
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion