tuscl

New Clubs for which I Cannot Post Reviews

PutaTester
West Coast. He who dies with the most memories wins.
Was in the Czech Republic last month and found two new clubs for which I tried to add listings.
Sexy Sauna Club in Prague that is a lot like the German FKKs.
Gallardo Club in Pilsen with girls that provide a great private experience (no sex, but lots of contact).
Before I left the country, I used the Add Listing feature to include them on this site.
That was several weeks ago.
I used Contact Us to ask about the status and got zero response.
I have since returned to the USA and have written a review for each.
Anybody know what else I can do to move the listings forward?

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - it can take Founder a couple of weeks to add a new club - I usually PM him directly after 2-weeks have passed:

https://www.tuscl.net/profile.php?id=171…
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    I'm jealous
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I added a non-US club a couple years ago. I think founder went through significant research and due diligence before adding it. I think it did take a couple weeks.

I knew about the Prague sexy sauna but the Plzen club is new to me. I’ll be returning to Plzen in a year or two and look forward to your review.
  • James1557
    6 years ago
    I have tried to add clubs in Brighton and Nottingham (both in England) over recent months. Many weeks later none have yet appeared so any review I now write will inevitably be much sketchier than it would have been if I had been able to write it soon after my visits. As someone who lives in England, the length of time it takes to get European clubs added is by far the most frustrating feature of this site so much so that I am inclined to give up even trying.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Looking forward to your European reviews. I can personally attest that tahoecruz's reviews are always fun, detailed, and very informative. They read like the excerpts of a travel novel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion