tuscl

rarely reviewed clubs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Whenever I see a review for a club that I have never seen before or rarely, I am inclined to have it published. This is especially true of international clubs except Canada and TJ. I don't care if it is a shill review or too short. It is still information that is hard to come by. I would still exclude reviews that are too explicit for U.S. clubs where prostitution is illegal.

6 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I agree. For one thing i dont think clubs abroad need to shill on a mostly American strip club site. Probably not worth the effort.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I guess.

I rarely read international review bc highly unlikely I'll go there, plus other than the brothels the international SCs seem to suck
  • laplurker
    6 years ago
    I like to read about the foreign clubs even though the chances of me visiting one are remote.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Fantasy's on the Beach is a rarely reviewed and much-maligned club in Ft. Myers, that I felt compelled to check out for those very reasons. I actually had a good time with a girl who split her time between dancing and being a personal trainer.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Another non gay post by Shadowcat. I am proud of you sir. Keep up the good work
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Another non gay post by Shadowcat. I am proud of you sir. Keep up the good work
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion