tuscl

TuSCl stripper called me cute

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I feel honored lol love it when girls call me cute

15 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    *Lots* of girls think puppies are cute. Not sure you should feel special about that.
  • That isnt only time i been called cute by a girl.on top of this i am very cute..so lol.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    You go girl
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Well, puppies generally *are* cute, so...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I always thought cute was overrated.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Cute" is often the looks equivalent of saying "That's interesting." when someone makes a conversational point that is either inane or bugshit crazy. It's a diplomatic way of committing to very little.
  • dirtysecrets
    6 years ago
    You really bring nothing to this group. You're not a dancer, although you talk like it might happen at some point (bet it never does). You're not a customer. You say you're fascinated by the sex industry and want to "observe" it. Observe means to watch, not to talk. Does it make you feel "naughty" to post here? I'll bet it would blow your mind to read the full reviews of clubs, all the details you can't see unless you've got VIP access. You may resent the "troll" label, but that doesn't mean you aren't one.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    “Cute” is what they call ET and R2D2, and other short ugly characters, I wouldn’t be so quick to take it as a compliment.
  • cute is also what you call jessica alba in addition to sexy. I am sexy and cute, at least i feel like it. just bc im cute doesnt mean im not hot in addition. why are you debating with me what i think of myself? lmao whatever youre welcome to say what u want. I love my sexy beautiful self.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't use cute in a facetious manner. There are all kinds of words to use for attractive ladies and each have a more specific meaning that just attractive.

Cute, hot, sexy, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, boner-inducing, voluptuous, provocative, ....

I think of cute generally as a bit younger in looks or attitude, usually petite, a natural girl next door type of appearance.

I don't think superimposed puppy faces are cute, more like juvenile.
  • ...like i said..the same ppl who have called me cute have also called me sexy and hot..obvi with a pic like the one i have i would get cute instead of hot..why the fuck does anyone want to dispute how a girl takes another female's compliment, or a compliment for anyone else for that matter.that is lame. lmao i am done. nikki officially out and will have fun embracing her beautiful looks and the cute boys will too.
  • nice to know dude.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Post a full frontal nude pic with all the goods on display. Let’s see if you’re really cute or hot.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Why would anybody fuck nicole 1994? Rather go to tj!
  • Conundrum
    6 years ago
    Wow! What a CUTE discussion....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion