tuscl

I got a topless lap dance today

grand1511
Euphoria
Of course she was topless...but so was I. The VIP location of my favorite club is upstairs one floor from the main room. The AC up there was under performing and the outdoor temp was 97. Management was so apologetic about the condtions I almost pulled the plug in going up. They gave us free water bottles and said to let them know if things got too uncomfortable up there. We found the coolest corner of the room and as my long-time fave was pulling off her dress & bra she told me to take off my shirt, too. She's danced for me plenty of times with my shirt open but never totally off.

It was great and now I'm hoping it's 115 outside the next time I see her and we remove even more clothes!

6 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    but were your pants off?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^indeed! Buying dances is for chumps! You should be dfk in the front room to get her off script. Then to vip when its time for your own pants to come off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Give the guy a break - he SCs in Minnesota
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    There is a jack shack in Austin where you can get totally naked, they put a towel over your lap for the dance.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Nice, Grand! I had a stripper rip my T-shirt off once and I loved it. And Papi is right. SCs vary tremendously throughout the country in terms of what’s customary as well as what’s extraordinary. In Minnesota, Grand had a good day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion