Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What was my favorite stripper name

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'll even give you 2 clues. She worked at the Columbia Platinum Plus and upset me when she changed it to Alice.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for ebobrian
ebobrian
•

Gridget

Profile picture for Pizza (hiatus)
Pizza (hiatus)
•

Alotta Vagina

Profile picture for TimboAtl
TimboAtl
•

Gwen

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

The kind that sucks real mean dick for me only

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Gridget was my ATF and Gwen was the favorite of a lot of guys for her extra special dances but the name I was looking for was Pebbles. I thought that it was unique and she really resembled Bamm-Bamm's girl friend.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I thought it would be Trish from Lust...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Based on your car - I’d guess Mustang Sally?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement