tuscl

Bitches be like...

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
"Men are superficial 4 judging women based on weight....."

......but wait, werent you just the girl who was rude to a guy hitting on u just bc of his height?

#SMH

9 comments

• April9424
    6 years ago
    I don’t know any “bitches” who “be like” that.
  • Guess you havent met too many women then zoe. EVERYONE knows about them lol.and EVERY ONE talks abt them. It is cool if u dont know any tho- they exist in large numbers.
  • Edit to my original post:* because of.his LACK in height*
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I will have fun dumping many loads in your basement
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s easy to say men are superficial - since this site is mainly based on our views of women’s bodies (from our club experiences). I think men judge quite frequently based on looks and external appearances.

I think many folks - in non-strip club type clubs - must also make judgements based on looks. If a guy hits on a girl in a club - their initial determinant of compatibility is going to be based on looks.

It’s possible that in other settings women are less superficial. But I’m a horny old dude - with anger issues - so maybe My opinion isn’t so valid!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Women can also be just as superficial, they just do it differently and they don't show it.

SJG
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    I know, right? Everyone says girls are bad at math, and yet they always seem to be concerned with numbers: height, $, length, girth ;)
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    All women are superficial, find me one woman who doesnt care what her family thinks, or how much money you have or what kind of life you are able to provide for her.... still waiting. #facts
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Looks are very important to women, especially young women looking for a hook up or one night stand. I have zero resentment about that, but I wish women could be more open and direct about it but society in large is not yet approving of women being nakedly honest about what they want sexually.

Reality is that height is very important to most women. Hair is very important to women. Those are two physical features mainly determined by genetics.

Look at the cover of romance novels, look at the male stars of romantic movies, look at the men who work in male revues. The man's face and body are key elements of sexual attraction for many women, though obviously not the only elements.

The fact is that women are given much more pragmatic advice when it comes to attracting the opposite sex. They are told to wear make up to cover fine lines, acne, and other blemishes. They are told to wear heels to increase height and the length of their legs. They are told to wear flattering clothing and underwear that can smooth over a belly or lift the buttocks.

Men are told that to attract women they should just "be confident" and "be a man." It is not culturally acceptable for a man to wear make up. It is not culturally acceptable to wear lifts to increase height. It is not culturally acceptable to wear a toupee to cover a bald spot. One of the few useful pieces of advice men are given is to go to the gym, but if a man decided to do tricep kickbacks and pilates to get a lean, toned "Olympic swimmer" physique that most women actually like they are called weak. "Another plate on the bar, bro." Men have just as much a burden to bear when it comes to the double standards society has when it comes to how women can improve their looks and how men can improve their looks. Looks are important to both sexes and there is nothing wrong with that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion