tuscl

Former exotic dancer arrested following raid of The Harem sentenced to 3 years i

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Investigators found crimes of prostitution, drug trafficking and illegal use of food stamps at the strip club. A judge later ordered the Harem to be shut down. The attorney for Clay spoke on her behalf, saying Clay is an addict and didn't make any money while participating in the activity going on at the club. "Any money that was turned over was turned over to dealers who simply gave her drugs to fuel her addiction. She was used, Your Honor, she was used by those dealers, she was used by the industry that she was in," her attorney said."

http://abc22now.com/news/local/former-ex…

7 comments

• hoarker
    6 years ago
    Illegal use of food stamps? I wonder how that went down?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ My very thought how does one go about using food stamps in strip club ?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I know that some strippers buy or sell food stamps to other dancers. They sell them at a discount and use the money for drugs or whatever.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Tough times. I know people had loved that club. Wonder if it will ever come back.

Sounds like the judge is being paternalistic. Never any good.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Hard to see how a dancer could really deserve a prison sentence.

SJG
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    THey really gotta get rid of this drug addict cop out, no pimp can force you to put it in your mouth. Even if he beats you, threatens you, you still make the decision. These Johns are paying $250-$400 a pop, buy a bus ticket and leave the state. go do it somewhere else...come on now. them girls like that life
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

ToyChaser - this account posts intentionally sadistic and misogynist garbage and should not be taken seriously, it is also worth noting that most tuscl members find the stated opinions of this troll highly offensive

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this member is widely mocked and considered at best a nuisance or at worst mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion