tuscl

Medellín in September anyone?

Heard the game out there is better than Tijuana...want to step up my game and also won’t have another chance to go for at least 6-8 Years. Anyway I wanted to see if anyone is down to go (hopefully someone with experience but not necessary).

15 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I hear the girls give good head down there and the guys...well they just take your head (literally).
  • thebiller55
    6 years ago
    Lol i think Tijuana is more dangerous
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    I have a friend who goes there all the time. He’s been robbed several times but then again he likes to drink to excess! Nevertheless he keeps going back.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    I have a friend who goes there all the time. He’s been robbed several times but then again he likes to drink to excess! Nevertheless he keeps going back.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    How would it be better than Tijuana?

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've been hearing of this place - seems like a go-to for mpngers
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Colombian women may be my favorite - they usually have nice-looking faces *and* nicely put-together bods - and they are usually pretty-friendly (at least the ones I've met in the US)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I have heard that they tend to have broader hips, bigger asses. But still, hard to believe that this could beat out TJ, and TJ being close and safe.

In future times I plan to be spending much time in TJ.

SJG
  • Take me with u i wanna come too
  • Seperate hotel rooms ok i will pay for it myself
  • thebiller55
    6 years ago
    Colombian women are said to be one of the prettiest looking women. As papichulo said, they also have amazing bodies. Specifically Medellin women are supposedly the best ones. I think I would agree from my experience. Living in NY for a few years proved that. Great personalities for the most part...also it’s even cheaper out there than Tijuana from what I’ve read...of course the ticket price might offset the savings but hey it’s about the experience too right?!

No mula for 2 tickets Nicole but you’re most def Invited to come with! Got some tickets for $350 from ny
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    My Colombian co-worker tells me that Colombian women mop the floor with Mexican chicas. He once offered to travel to Colombia with me as long as we split the costs. I was kind of tempted, but I suspect he may have some sort of attraction to me. We went to see a movie together one time, then afterwards we went to a bar where he got hammered and asked me if I was bisexual. I told him I was not, then he asked me if I would show him my penis.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    What is the rate in Medellín for time and companionship? Hong Kong TJ is about $160-$200 /hr.
  • thebiller55
    6 years ago
    Good idea not to go echo

Don’t know about the rates.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ thebiller55

It doesn't stop there. One time we were talking about transgenderism, and he told me that I would make a cute girl if I decided to get gender reassignment surgery.

Based off of the limited reviews posted it seems like Medellín costs a little over 50% of what Tijuana charges. Obviously air fare may be more expensive, and who knows about the environment. If you do choose to go please keep us updated on your experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion