tuscl

Anyone else ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Has hit "Publish" on a review by accident?

Has happened 3-times to me recently all on my ph.

I think it's bc the "Publish" button and the "Not Enough Details" check box are close together.

Up to now the ones I meant to reject vs publish didn't end up getting published.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Damn - today's Follies' review by "TnAallDay" was one I approved by accident but meant to reject
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    ^ I just read that review and it was awful
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ yeah - very generic - type of review anyone can write w/o having been there
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I've done it quite a few times. I think it's because the reject button doesn't show until I scroll down a bit
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought the publish button and the don’t publish button should be reversed when I first saw them, but I never bothered to state that when I first saw them and just forgot about it but @Papi is correct if they were reversed it would be harder to slip up and push the wrong one actually I thought they should both be at the bottom and side by side I think that would prevent most of these slip ups.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Yes. I have selected reject reasons and then accidentally hit the publish button. It would be nice if the publish button is deactivated immediately if a reject reason is selected.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I must have been taking my after lunch nap when that Follies review was submitted.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Not the end of the world. But I want to know who approved MackTruck's review of Venom ???
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Wasn't me. I don't have any use for him.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25, eitherror swap the publisn/not publish buttons or just move the not publish button above the options.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The publish/reject buttons should be made smaller similar to the size of one's avatar that way it's harder to accidentally press-it - should be small and to the right of the screen since on a smartphone one often scrolls by swiping one's finger thru the middle of the screen and thus can unintentionally press the publish button - thus IMO the publish/reject buttons should be made smaller and out of the way (to the right of the screen) so one does not select it by accident especially on a smartphone.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    There have been a couple of times when I choose the reasons I was rejecting then hot the publish button
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion