tuscl

An Austin/Round Rock stripper named Dolly

Monday, June 18, 2018 7:33 AM
Anyone know whatever happened to this stripper named Dolly? I met her a few years back at Yellow Rose but she said she worked in Round Rock also at Downtown Saloon (now Foxy's Cabaret). She is a beautiful skinny white girl with the largest natural tits (H-cup) I had ever seen on a dancer. Any leads appreciated

9 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Skinny with "H" cups doesn't sound beautiful to me. More like freaky.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Was she working as a door girl at Yellow Rose? There was a girl with a “Tip my Tits” jar - who used to work the door area. I asked her to show me her tits - and she refused. So - I saved a few bucks.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Dolly stole Barbies BF Ken, last I heard they got busted at Toys R Us for soliciting.
  • Pseudonym86
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat Sorry, not "skinny", average sized but her tits we're still huge
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    From the FAQ section at the bottom of this page: "Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here]. No. Don't even ask this question." So, what part of that do you not understand?
  • Pseudonym86
    6 years ago
    @ATAdawg my apologies. I missed that. I regret asking the question and wish I could remove it
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Wasn't Dolly cloned?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @goldmomgerATL: Thay was a really baaaaad joke.
  • joeATX
    6 years ago
    I saw her at p10 maybe a month or two ago. Probably during day shift. Got a dance from her at P10-highland maybe like 8 months ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion