Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

An Austin/Round Rock stripper named Dolly

Pseudonym86

Seattle

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone know whatever happened to this stripper named Dolly? I met her a few years back at Yellow Rose but she said she worked in Round Rock also at Downtown Saloon (now Foxy's Cabaret).

She is a beautiful skinny white girl with the largest natural tits (H-cup) I had ever seen on a dancer.

Any leads appreciated

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Skinny with "H" cups doesn't sound beautiful to me. More like freaky.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Was she working as a door girl at Yellow Rose? There was a girl with a “Tip my Tits” jar - who used to work the door area.

I asked her to show me her tits - and she refused. So - I saved a few bucks.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Dolly stole Barbies BF Ken, last I heard they got busted at Toys R Us for soliciting.

Profile picture for Pseudonym86
Pseudonym86
•

@shadowcat Sorry, not "skinny", average sized but her tits we're still huge

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

From the FAQ section at the bottom of this page:

"Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here]. No. Don't even ask this question."

So, what part of that do you not understand?

Profile picture for Pseudonym86
Pseudonym86
•

@ATAdawg my apologies. I missed that. I regret asking the question and wish I could remove it

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Wasn't Dolly cloned?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@goldmomgerATL: Thay was a really baaaaad joke.

Profile picture for joeATX
joeATX
•

I saw her at p10 maybe a month or two ago. Probably during day shift. Got a dance from her at P10-highland maybe like 8 months ago.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement