tuscl

So, how many have heard....

Man4308
Texas
How many have heard a variant of...’OMG, this is the third time I’ve danced for you and I still haven’t seen your dick!!’ For myself, this initiated my first ITC moment. Just a strange, one of those, ohhhh this is that kinda place, cool, let’s have some fun then. So how many or how often are you out there that have been initiated into things like this?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've never heard that one or anything like it.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Many times. the other day after finishing dances with one dancer, I had another walk by who told me she wanted to play with my balls too. I know it was a sales pitch, but I'm sure if I took her up on it she would have done it.
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    Had one "complain" that I just got lap dances from her. She was wondering when I would f@#% her. Needless to say it was a very good VIP visit.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I've had one complain that I was only using 2 fingers and practically demanded that I fist her. That one was trashy.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve never heard that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No, me neither. I was kidding.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Yes, this happened to me a Circus in baltimore once. i received a dance, she stuffed a nipple in my mouth and said, i could have more in VIP for $300 +$180 to the bar. I continued to suck her nipple, and she asked if I wanted to see her vagina first so she showed me, and it looked good she had a baby naturally but still OK. I told her i needed to withdraw more money but, instead I just left. She was attractive and willing to go but, there is no way I could have paid $300 tip to a white girl. Its too many $180 to the bar + $40 ones out here.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    This has also happened several times from girls at Ebony Inn in D.C, A cute little light skin girl said I could have her in that back room if I agreed to at least 5 songs for $25 each. She had me finger her there in the chair for a little bit before going back there, I walked across that little stage they have there with an erection (im black btw, lol). First song was "Future-at the same damn time", so much fun.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    Another time it happened was at the Ritz Club on broadway in Baltimore, this real skinny black girl was asking if I wanted to take home her and another girl. Stating that they would come over my house, but I felt like it was just gonna be two black girls trying to set me up to get robbed or something so I didn't do it that time.
  • ToyChaser
    6 years ago
    I've even had two or three girls at Showcase Theather in PG county give me a BJ before going in to work outside in that small parking lot, but this was more of a sales pitch I flipped on them. The important thing is not to accpet her offer but, to negotiate the services she is willing to facilitate with her body.

-All these women are worthless toys to be used for our enjoyment!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I cant get hard if Im directly paying for it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion