tuscl

New TUSCL feature ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, June 15, 2018 9:41 PM
I think it would be good if dancers on TUSCL had some kinda symbol identifying them/their-handle as dancers - one can usually figure it out but it's not always obvious, at least at first.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    How about 1 for trolls too. :)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Interesting idea. Sort of like the verified thing that was discussed before but just for dancers. The question is do dancers want this?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    But they have to show their tits to earn the badge.
  • Lofn
    6 years ago
    I'd rather not have an indicator, because I feel like it would cause a large percentage of users to immediately disregard anything I say. Also, sometimes I visit strip clubs as a customer.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @Lofn - Personally I take comments more seriously if they are from a dancer. I have gotten some invaluable insight from the girls here.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I would like to see this added also. I look at comments made from a dancer differently than from a PL. And the distinction wouldn't have to be much. Just put a small (d) after their names. If the sign up for the Dancer Directory, then the (d) shows up when they post. I would think they would like it because it would draw attention to themselves.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i see lofn’s point.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    maybe show the number of reviews or contribute level. (didn’t the stats display before all the time?)
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @Lofn, It's just the opposite - guys will probably scroll through a thread looking specifically for the posts made by the dancers. I think this is a good idea... If you believe that the people who claim to be dancers really are. I'm sure some of them are, of course, and some PLs claim to have met some of the dancers who post here. Anyway, this is a good idea. By the way, another good idea would be to create a state-by-state dropdown menu for the Dancer Directory (I think someone may have already suggested this). This wouldn't matter if there were only a few dozen dancer profiles, but there must be a few hundred in the Directory now.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    All are good ideas to increase dancer visibility. Being objective, I doubt it’s in most customers best interest to improve the directory too much. Mostly cause if advertising becomes widespread , then law enforcement will give this site attention too. If there’s crackdowns the club reviews and discussion boards will probably become more censored too. FOSTA/SESTA has created a more hostile environment wherever sex workers gather. Microsoft changed the TOS to specifically forbid sexy Skype chats. Bank have been freezing accounts for dancers/cammers/other sex workers. Xoticspot (a website where pdx dancers posted schedules and chatted) recently got shut down. Instagram has been shadowbanning dancers. Not that I care either way. I’ll gladly help with making this site go downhill if it’s profitable lol
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    It's a good idea, not sure how they would get verified w/o giving up too much info. Likewise stated above, they bring valuable insight.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Could have a boob symbol next to dancers profile on the chat. At least 2 boobs next to female members. Not sure if a good idea or not. I'm working my 5th beer. Might be brilliant though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion