tuscl

Confessions of a college pimp

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Monday, June 11, 2018 7:29 PM

26 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    You on his roster or something?
  • No, im too ugly for that. Remember?
  • Jokes aside^ , i just thought it was interesting and thought the comments abt this if there were any would b interesting too
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Typical fucking pimp. So stereotypical, in fact, that it makes me doubt its real.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Nicole versus goat. Every time American will pick goat to make love to over Nicole.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Nicole, this is probably your best pic yet. I find big noses sexy.
  • He didnt seem typical to me in the sense that he didnt control the girls' lives, which is a major component of.the conventional pimp
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Interesting interview. He left a lot unsaid. He chose his words - so he would avoid major issues. I’m a bit unclear on the college pimp thing - but maybe he only pimped girls out when he was in college? There is a lot of control stuff pimps can do. Sadly, he didn’t mention his techniques. Some of that shit is fascinating - as it’s effective when enforced over time.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “He didnt seem typical to me in the sense that he didnt control the girls' lives,” He used their drug issues to keep them coming back. He’s a waste product.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    GMD - he didn’t say much. He said that he kept them dependent on him. He used their drug problems to control them too. In my view - he held back a lot. Some pimps almost brag about their control over girls. This guy does a lot more - or did a lot more - he just didn’t say much. He kept their money - and he gave them peanuts. He paid most of their bills - but just enough to keep them in debt. He knows how to control each aspect so the girls can’t get out. He made sure the girls couldn’t find jobs outside of whoring. Let them get arrested a few times - and then stop bailing her out once. That will stop her from many jobs.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "He used their drug issues to keep them coming back. He’s a waste product." More likely used it to keep them there so they didn't have to keep coming back, they just stay. Ie probably had some coke (or whatever) waiting for them when the night is over so they have incentive to bring him his money. Sounds like he provided shelter for them, like many pimps do. "I put groceries in the fridge" etc. Most real pimps either live with their hoes or have a house for their hoes that they pay for and check up on them with. That's why he kept mentioning girls with kids to feed. That's kind of the point. He takes their money and manages their lives because these girls (or "dummies" as he called them) would probably be living on the streets if it weren't for him, and some might be dead. Pimps actually provide more security for girls who can't, or feel like they can't, do anything besides sell pussy and BJ's for money. A lot of pimps have long-time hoes who've been with them for years and they set them up with nice cars to drive, and they get a return on all the money they put in his pockets because the pimp will take care of the girls' appearances, giving them money for hair, nails, and taking them shopping. That way, they look expensive and can charge good money and still feel like they're getting something in return by wearing $1,000 shoes and $2000 handbags and turning heads by appearing rich. I know of a pimp who drives an Audi and bought his main ho a BMW. It's probably in his name, I don't know them, I just know OF them. It is hers to drive around. She has her own house, two other hoes live in it with her as well as her two kids, and the hoes are taken care of. Even though they're the ones fucking for the money. "Let them get arrested a few times - and then stop bailing her out once. That will stop her from many jobs." That would be extremely stupid. One of a pimp's main goals is to avoid LE and NOT let their girls get arrested. That draws attention to the pimp by extension. The same girl I was talking about got arrested and for the weeks following that, they knew her BMW and where she lived and they would pull her over basically every time she left her house.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Pimpin' ain't easy.
  • Guess i should have finished reading article instead of assuming everything after reading introduction cuz ididnt have time yesterday. #fml
  • Any weird encounters with pimps at clubs? Sex trafficking is interesting to read abt..
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Great insights Nina. It’s a lot of work to keep the girls in shape to earn. It’s crazy how much work it actually takes.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thanks. I can only remember one time I was propositioned at the club, although I'm sure there were more that I just didn't recognize back when I was young and didn't know about pimps. But a little more recently, a guy was watching me take customers to the VIP. He kept watching me, so I went up to him and asked him if he wanted to go into VIP. He said, "I'm not here for the VIP," then started doing his little pitch of how I could live with him and his other girls, so I interrupted him and grabbed the money that was secured on the garter on my thigh. I said, "I like to keep my money, thanks" and walked away.
  • Idk i just feel like talking shit to them after watching some documentaries..i wanna meet [view link].
  • You will prob think im like quintessential, curious , inexperienced 23 yrd old for saying tht but i dont agree so its whateva..
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Sheltered fool, Nina told you how to react when these types emerge from under the rock they live in, like a damn fool child touch the hot stove you’ll be the one getting burned.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nina - that is another interesting insight. I’m guessing dancers (and bouncers and club managers) can spot a pimp recruiting in a club. You handled it well. That’s a smart way to approach the situation. You were honest and upfront. It wasn’t rude - but it left no doubt that you are a smart dancer - and one who doesn’t need that type of control.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    My goats always give me the money out of their garter
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Ok as much as I can’t stand op I’ll bite. I’ve met a lot of pimps in various cities. Their buzzwords are incredibly obvious and they prey on the insecure aka always leave me alone once I call them out and tell them to fuck off. I met a lot in Houston and Vegas especially.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I’ve also met girls who have tried to recruit me to live in their pimp house who are also stupid and obvious. It’s quite sad.
  • Female dancers: do yall come across them in general?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Ok, give it a rest.
  • Give what a rest?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion