Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

18-year-old man steals phone of former substitute teacher turned stripper Mary B

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Teaching's loss is stripping's gain.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Hopefully he enjoys the photos on her phone before he gets arrested. Those memories will be the only pussy he will remember in prison.

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

Fuck i was just in CR and i should of hit up woody's instead of Dancers Ranch.... she is better looking that what was at the ranch.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Hey!!!! At the bottom of that article there’s a Rolls Royce lease that sounds like a great deal!!!

$12,500 down and $2,399 a month for a 48 month lease. Sign me up!!!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Hey! That site had a pop up that told me I won a free iPad! Wtf? I don’t qualify for the Rolls deal?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

That’s only for the rich studs of TUSCL that make a minimum of $350k a year. I know Ricky and Juice got those ads. Not sure about anyone else

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@shailynn you can’t even afford to take Rose Royce to the Car Wash ;)

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

I make approximately $350.00 per year.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Shailynn - makes sense! I heard SJG got an offer to lease a flip phone - for $75 a month and $300 downpayment.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement