tuscl

Cardi B supports shuttered strip club she used to work at

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Cardi posted an Instagram Story saying: “Justice for LUST!!! Come on now that’s f - - ked up, never a shoot out, nobody ever got murked. Its like you can’t win for s - - t!!! OPEN THEM LOCKS.”"

She writes like a stripper.

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/04/cardi-b-s…

5 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree! After reading her quote - I wasn’t sure wtf she planned to do!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    She was interviewed on Howard Stern a few weeks ago. Probably the worst interview ever, you could tell half way through Stern wanted to just get the interview over because she is dumb as a rock.

She was talking about buying or just bought a big house for her baby daddy to live in, who has multiple baby mamas...
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I know I make a few of the ladies cringe on this board when I say this but she is one of a dozen or so females of the second generation of Internet Celebs that are famous for being famous........meaning somehow they have a look or a quirk or something that drew people to follow their IG or Twitter accounts and from that have a cult following........with her background being a dancer and hip/hop promoting the coolness of being a dancer....( check the videos) it came together for her and she sprung up quickly.

Talent doesn't matter and neither does what most of us would consider common sense......I don't begrudge her at all--from what I understand she had a hard life and she got a break and ran with it.......but the legions of people who somehow are thinking they should live their lives and treat others by the lyrics of her raps and that makes them her is a different matter.

Subraman made a comment about he believes if you put it out there on social media there is nothing wrong with us looking at it....although some would say we shouldn't....but I am in the same camp as him and always have been.......there are about as I said a dozen IG profiles I look for when I check out a girl.......and if there are more than 3-5 of them more times than not I have a stripper/sexworker/wanna be......
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Shut up Lloyd!

I think Cardi is cute.

She is a talented rapper, excellent delivery but her lyrical content is wack, she needs a ghostwriter. After that interview now I understand why her lyrical content is so bad, she struggles to make a sentence at least that was the case during that interview.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I loved her interview with Howard because she said things like how she got ass injections just because that’s what she thought her ex-boyfriend wanted whenever he would cheat on her with other girls. She also said that if she got her ass real big with injections, her cheating boyfriend would want Cardi even more after the injections. She’s indoctrinated with a bunch of mental baggage, which is why her fans love her since she succeeded despite all her mental shit from being a stripper.

Fucking Lloyd cracks me up!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion