Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do OJ Simpson and Trucidos have in common?

Trucidos

Actions Don’t Have Consequences

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

We both got away with it.

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Seriously? Right off the bat?

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

I fought the law and I won.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Is Trucidos actually Georgia's Brian Kemp?

SJG

Stacey Abrams for Governor of Georgia democracynow.org

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Honestly, how is this surprising?

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Your hate makes you stronger!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Why were the Los Angeles Police positive that OJ didn't stab Nicole and Ron? Because the Bills always choke.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Very hard for one person using a knife to kill two people and not make any sound or receive any injuries.

SJG

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I role played OJ and Nicole with an ex of mine... God that was a touching funeral

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

SJG

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Just like President Trump I have the right to pardon myself.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Damn Right!

Liberals eat shit!

SJG

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

I AM THE LAW

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^ King Trucidos The Great!

(not actually a PL)

SJG

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Alucard who?

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

Welcome Back!

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Thanks good to be back

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

I feel like a King

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

"Just like President Trump I have the right to pardon myself"

Lol

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Alucard who?

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

Who alucard?

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Seriously who alucard?

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

Just a wannabe king trucidos I bet

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Lol agreed

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Hehaw

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement