tuscl

A creative idea for broke sugar daddies like me

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Lots of girls seem to be forgiving and will allow this.

Just let them know your a gambler and in good times your money is good enough to hold a relationship

Then once your finished paying out just let them know your running bad and will resume once your luck has changed or of course move on to a new girl once you've replenished your funds

21 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Brilliant, and completely original.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sounds like every degenerate gambler I ever knew!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’m just impressed he wrote an entire paragraph and only misspelled two words.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    BTW the correct term is salt daddy, that’s actually a broke guy who tries to con these girls.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ indeed, my future calling!

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Is salt daddy a legit term lol...if so it's me indeed
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah degenerate gamblers are either rich or broke...I'm learning all about this path lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Shaylynn thinks buddy I've been working on it with a after school tutorial
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The girls know it too, so you aren't really conning them. Just telling them that you think the way that they do.

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    What about a Splenda Daddy????

Fake sugar daddy. Ahem, faux sugar daddy sounds better.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    You are brilliant juice!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol you fucks are crazy

Seriously though...I'll save up enough for three months of dating and will even agree if I like a girl to do an allowance...then I brake it off as soon as I'm bored or go bust

Then once funds are back I'm back on SA and talking to new and old girls

The girls that have gotten to know me are kind to me....I've had a few ass wholes of course but if you treat them well most will understand and continue playing once your funds are back
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Juice - you were killing it with correct spelling - until the brake it off post! I’m impressed with your progress! You’ve been following along with the Schoolhouse Rock series! Conjunction junction is one of my faves! Lol!

Your approach is actually useful to the SA girls. You are upfront - in telling them that you are a degenerate gambler. That allows them to make a quick decision about whether they want to become involved with a degenerate gambler - and a possible sex addict!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - Splenda Daddy is excellent! That definition should be added immediately - lol!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You got dat right. Keep em wondering
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    Good strategy

I save up for a sd project, bs them how successful and rich I am, do them say 5 or 6 times times then when run out of money say I
    was

Then save for next project. Be sure take plenty photos for archive.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    Meet them, fool them, bang them for awhile, then say y transferred.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Can Shailynn succeed Robert Tilton? He has still got a lot to learn and 4 years of high school in front of him.

Would it be better if Shailynn and Juice teamed up and built a ministry together?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De8qahr3…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yncWoyl…

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Cash man thanks bro

Player love the ideas
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion