tuscl

founder... about our ‘discussion comments’...

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
founder... first. thank you for my name change.
second... about our ‘discussion comments’ on our public profile... for a while the comments that we make on reviews and articles were included on our ‘discussion comments’ summary. now i don’t see them included. i personally like having ALL my comments on display. ( I like to see if my wit is getting any better or worse). and it would also be nice to have the same display of ‘last comment 2 minutes ago (sjguy)’ that we have on the bottom of the current discussions on the discussion topic page. nice to easily see if someone posted a comment after our contribution of a comment to a discussion, article and review.
thank you founder for your efforts and for this great site.

7 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    also it would reduce accidental posting of a blank or unfinished comment if you had the same (or similar) question box as used in the 'start a discussion' process. or make the 'post comment' button much smaller. (my fat fingers are sometimes out of control.)
    I'll post that box as my avatar until you respond.
    again thank you.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Absolutely, positively agree with all of MisterWonderful's suggestions. When the comments link included both discussion and club review comments it was a lot easier to keep track of responses. Listing the name of the person who made the last comment would make this even easier. Finally the warning before posting would save a lot of accidental early postings.

I know you (Founder) said in the future you were gonna have comments separated into four different groups. In the meantime, can we have them all together again?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I am close to getting the review comments done. I can also make the BUTTon smaller, fatso. ;)

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    thanks!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Its called Flood Control, limiting the number of posts and threads per day for new members, and maybe for all members. Maybe some minimum in between times too.

Most people most of the time will never see these limits.

It is not an attempt to censor hate speech, its just a means of preventing online terrorism, bragging about 300 threads per second and 1000 posts per second.

SJG
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    San Jose Faggot you will never learn the next day or two will be very offensive for you
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    No one actually from San Francisco would ever call it 'Frisco'. Founder got that right.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion