tuscl

Can someone make a black strip club directory

exxotica
Atlanta but I'll travel in a heartbeat if the money is right
Monday, May 28, 2018 10:22 PM
It's very hard as a thick black woman finding blk strip clubs ...most of the club numbers don't work. Ughhh can anyone help

18 comments

• founder
    6 years ago
    We list all kinds of clubs here. You can search by city then browse for the ethnicity you want.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A long time ago I suggested being able to sort by ethnicity as one of the sorting choices - it'll make it easier than having to look thru individual club pages
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @xotica If you have a particular city/region in mind then post it and perhaps some TUSCLers can make recommendations. And yeah, many clubs don't answer the ph.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If you're really in Georgia a black club shouldn't be hard to find. Half of the 30 clubs in the Atlanta area are labeled as black.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There's a section dedicated to it on [view link].
  • laplap1974
    6 years ago
    What kind of strip clubs do you like dancing at. As a dancer you have to know the atmosphere so you can gauge if that place is for you or not. Some strip clubs are tame and others are hardcore lap dance spots. Visit the clubs first as a customer and that should help you out. If you are in the DC area you will have more black clubs. In PGcounty there are more lap dance clubs. Money varies in regards to the best place to dance at but that also depends on the stripper and how she represents herself.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Just follow Papi's reviews.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    There had been one, [view link] I loved it. But it is gone now. For the best places the reviews usually started with, "This is not a strip club, this is a wh*r* h**s*". And then for many places they described how the usual doings were a dancer would sit herself down in your lap, without asking, and then start licking your neck and nibbling at your ear lobe. Basically she was defying you to start coming on to her and making out with her. Then she would take you to the back room. But in some clubs they didn't bother with that, they just took to couches in darkened corners to finish what they had started. More plausible deniability for the owner that way, and also probably little or no house cut. And then in private communications experienced TUSCLER's have said that in the mixed race dives all the girls do it that same way. SJG Led Zeppelin 1, 1969 [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Founder, one thing you could do is like what RB had, VIP members could do complex searches, so for example one could search for black clubs, nude, min 30 reviews, list of state codes. SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    You can now order the city lists by ethnicity. Knock yourself out
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    [view link] Indeed! This is how I was already making my travel itinerary. For example here, I would not want to set foot in anything other than a Black Club, not until I already had all I needed in that metro lined up for certain. Buying dances, indeed. Always starting at the black clubs in all areas, and especially in The South. [view link] Thank you founder! And exxotica, they'll hire you anywhere you audition. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    On some lists this is black: [view link] Founder, you know that the links to the clubs' own sites are gone. I am assuming this is due to FOSTA and all. SJG
  • [view link] is back! Well, sort of . . . . Initially launched many years ago, [view link] went offline for several years for various reasons. The owner is rebuilding the site in a new forum format. It will take some time to repopulate the club listings since many of the previous ones listed have closed. It will also take time to remarket the site and gain users. Please be patient. [view link] should be ready to go in early 2022. In the meantime, you can visit the site, join, and start posting black strip clubs that you know of and your reviews in the respective categories. Feel free to share [view link] with others to help the site grow users!
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Here’s what you should do.., Write a program in Python to compile and sort a list of 2 AMers over the past 40 years The top 20 would be a good start
  • founder
    3 years ago
    Fucking racist.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Fucking racist.
  • It is not racist. It is targeting a niche market. Everyone likes different things and some guys like ebony girls. Racism would be if a club denies you entry soley based on your race. At black strip clubs, everyone is welcome. The only color that matters is green, or whatever the local currency color is. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Yes, ^^^ is getting going again, running right now. [view link] SJG X [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion