tuscl

Two Dancers? 2 Lap dances? newbie question

Sunday, May 27, 2018 1:26 PM
So I was getting a dance with a stripper and her friend decided to join. I gotten a dance from them both before, but just wondering is it expected that I pay both of them? I did end up just paying them each 30 and went on my way.

7 comments

• Titus23
    6 years ago
    If you asked for a doubles dance, yes you owe them both. If you enjoyed it and want to pay the girl that joined in, then yes, you should tip her too. But, if you only wanted one, and never asked the second to join, but she did, then I'd say you only owe the first girl. Careful though, because that could easily lead to them,saying you asked and didn't pay. Next time, if you're not after a double, tell her and let her tell you not to worry about paying.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yes, it's expected. If you don't want it, have the balls to stop it. If you stick around this board long enough you'll pick up some really good advice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Strippers don't do anything for free or w/o expecting payment. As flagooner mentioned if a stripper is doing something to you for which you don't wanna pay then best to let her know the deal to avoid stripper-drama.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some ROBs will come up to you and start rubbing on you then tell you those were floor-dances - one should not pay but best to either tell her you're not interested upfront or at least clarify that what she's doing are not dances - again to avoid stripper-drama
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    pearls. damn. i shudda become a absolutely tuscl fanatic member in 2011.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Every newbie should get a doubles dance at least once so that they can realize what a waste of money they.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    just say no to double dances. Except in rare circumstances they are a waste of money. But as others have said, if you allow two girls to dance for you, then you owe double. Live and learn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion