tuscl

Follow-up to the Follow-up to the Thread on Strip Club Food

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I just thought I'd be cool an open another thread on this lame topic.

20 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You fat fucker ;)
  • ime
    6 years ago
    My mind is always on other things when at the strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Thanks for your contributions - never enough food threads if you ask me.

Good job.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m sitting in the airport - waiting for my flight to board. The food in the airports isn’t great either.

I’d like to think the folks who prepare strip club food wash their hands. But the folks who prepare strip club food aren’t the primary folks fingering the dancers.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    oooh. i love finger food.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    After a good meal there’s nothing better than a glass of red wine and a good cigar.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i kicked the cigars because i wanna get on BJ69’s good side. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^pussy ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm confused. @25, are you saying that is her good side?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I thought you were flagooner now you tell us you’re confused make up your mind for goodness sake.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Justme62, is she now Bj69 rather than Bj99? I suppose it was inevitable.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    Not lame. Oasis has great food and if I'm eating anyway, why not be somewhere with naked women.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I've eaten at several strip clubs that have better food than commerical airlines, including first class.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^That's not saying very much, most airline food sucks !
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s a useful point from Nina. The club food isn’t as pricey as airline first class meals - so that’s good.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    i love strip club food. i used to think eating at the club was gross but some of the nicer places have amazing food and even sushi.

there are some clubs though where i wouldn't even trust the food from the vending machine..
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I gained over 10-15 pounds in the few months I worked at the club near my home club. They have good food. I was eating steaks for lunch and sliders at dinner every shift. Lol.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If you gained over 10-15 pounds, does that mean 15-20 pounds?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I meant about, not over. I know how much I weigh now, buy idk how much I weighed then --- it was less. I assume I gained around 10-15 lbs. I was happy about it though, it got me up to my goal weight and my ass, boobs, and thighs got bigger. I like them better the size they are now then before.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion