tuscl

Dancer Directory... a good start

Wanabefrank
Life is short, bald and smelly
Sunday, May 27, 2018 3:45 AM
I feel like the directory is a step toward improving the overall website. I feel it is currently lacking several useful interfaces that would make the section more user friendly. For example, the organization of the dancers seem to be arbitrary or at least does not help someone narrow down people they would want to contact to further inquiry. Perhaps sorting everyone by location, would be probably pretty obvious. Also a search bar may be helpful as well.

11 comments

• s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Right now the Dancer Directory seems to be sorting them based on when they had last logged onto this site.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    all sorts of enhancements are planned, but right now there are only a dozen or so active dancers on the site. So s275 is right, they are sorted by last login.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Can you sort the dancers by sluttiness?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    How about a rate the dancer button ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nina would get a 10, just ask her.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I was thinking more like an, I’d do her, if she approached me I might, and a not even with your dick, buttons.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Sluttyness! Haha. I’d might have to get added to the list then. See where I fall on the slutty scale.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    A "rate the dancer" option would only be effective if the men met the dancers. Even then, it could be misleading to others on this site who don't use the message board.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    The dancer rating here is weak anyways. Too many conflicting factors.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Whether it is by geography, rating or some other criteria, it will be nice when there is some organization to the danger directory. It’s a nice feature to have but I’m looking forward founder’s further work on this.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    “Dancer”, not ”danger”. Although....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion