tuscl

Tattle Tales Atlanta dress code

kingofstrippers
South Carolina
Saturday, May 26, 2018 10:19 AM
To my Atlanta members...i heard they have a sort of strick dress code...what is it by chance..im done with follies..time to branch out for better looking women and atmosphere

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    done with Follies, never heard anyone say that before. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Please repent of your sin and go back to Follies and get a blow job. We will forgive you.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Haven’t really heard that but any shirt with a collar should work.
  • kingofstrippers
    6 years ago
    Thanks bubba267...i heard from a friend of mine they had a dress code...i drive 4 hours to Atlanta..just wanted to make sure before i came down
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    There is a sign by rhe door that says they have a strict business casual dress code. WTF does that mean? Just don’t go in looking like a gangbanger and you’ll be ok.
  • VeryBigDawg
    6 years ago
    yep, "business casual dress code". but never saw it enforced. amazingly most guys have suits / ties and look like they just walked out of business meeting.
  • boomer79
    6 years ago
    I’ve worn a Braves t shirt and cargo shorts after a game and had no trouble and was treated well by the girls. I haven’t seen them turn people away but they might in some circumstances.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Identify the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with. They you can wear whatever you want, just not footed pajamas. SJG
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    I've been there in gym shorts and a golf shirt. FYI, I know at least one Follies semi-skank that has switched to Tattletales. So, same mediocre quality, twice the price.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion