tuscl

What's your kink?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I took a new (to me) dancer up to VIP. As she's disrobing, she asks, "What's your kink?"

I replied that I was not very kinky. I'm pretty vanilla. But I asked what she had in mind.

The dancer said, "Well, this one guy likes to cum in my mouth and then have me kiss him and spit it back in his mouth."

I told her I would pass on that.

17 comments

• Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Thats a snow ball BTW.

Not that crazy....
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Yes it is that crazy but to each his own...
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    LOL. Not saying it’s my thing, just that I’ve heard of lot crazier. Imagine what a snowball fight is.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    That barely even moves the needle on the kink meter.

https://www.xnxx.com/video-dgtd945/sophi…

You’re welcome.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’m glad to see you finally met Nina.

Hahahahaha man I’m gonna catch some shit for that one.
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    Microding; that vid was off the hook. How does a woman get the inspiration to bolt her Labia together? I'm feeling pretty normal now. Ha ha
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I would just tell her that I like to keep women in high heels and makeup, and I like to spend time and go multiple rounds. More time to talk and get to know each other. But she'd of already heard that early on, in the front room, as our makeout session was unfolding.

Buying dances without a front room makeout session is a chump's game. You want her fully opened up and letting you lead it, before you then invite her to the back room.

SJG

Even though sometimes Tijuana Tim wins:

"Los Gallos Me Dan Dinero, Las Mujeres Me Lo Quitan"
    "The Roosters give me money, the women take it away"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_B7txlq2DYmY/TK…

https://www.facebook.com/192902667441518…

Erik Satie - 6 Gnossiennes, for Piano with sheet music, like I've always said, 3 parts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO7dnxKc…
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Wait? So now you're dressing up your goat in high heels and putting makeup on it?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve got a long list of kinks - from rough sex, choking girls hard, cropping girl’s asses, tits and pussies, deep fisting, pissing on a girl, pissing in a girls mouth, etc...

I’ve tied a girl down - plugged her holes - gagged her - and left her there.

I could continue - but the list is very long and filthy.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Shailynn, going that long ride with his mom in her mini-van.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I sometimes ask strippers what kind of weird sexual shit guys are into. It makes me feel normal, kind of like reading SJG’s posts. But I’ve never heard the spitting of cum back in his mouth. I kinda wish I hadn’t read that. The same goes for pissing in her mouth.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Agreed.

SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Cash - Depending on what state you live in, some of that might be considered a crime.

I don't really have any "kinks" except I just love to be with more than one girl at a time. Started when I was 16. There was a high school girl that had big tits. We would go parking. She had a cousin in town so we all went out into the country. So now, I try to get into a 3-some or 4-some anyway I can. No guys involved, just multiple girls. Probably don't want more than 3 girls at a time though. The choreography can get confusing.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    jackslash. dang man. what a weird kink of hers. and yes. i’d try that with her.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Warrior15 - you make a good point. Most of the girls who know my kinks are more fucked up than I am. So, I’m not very concerned about prosecution for my kinks.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Kinky is using a feather.... perverted is using the whole chicken
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Sometimes I just need a hug.
    Nowadays, to some, that might sound kinky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion