tuscl

Chicago clubs

vaguy2401
Virginia
Friday, May 25, 2018 10:14 AM
I get that this is the whole point of the site but I'm still seriously struggling with which club to go to if any when I visit Chicago. Forgive this PL Newb of this is an inappropriate question for here.... but I'm wondering what club you'd go to in the Chicagoland area if you had one night and were willing to spend up to about $5-600 in what might be your only strip club trip for a while (slim pickens here in the mid-atlantic and with a gf whom ill not be around when traveling). I'll be staying near O'Hare, but would travel for a good experience. Not necessarily looking for UHM...just one great night

15 comments

• vaguy2401
    6 years ago
    Should mention this would be a friday or saturday night
  • Bigdaddycool492
    6 years ago
    Scores is right by the airport and easy to get to. Don't go to Heavenly Bodies. None of the clubs in Chicago are really worth it. Pasties and little touch. But if I were to go to one, I would definitely go to Scores
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Chicago is a strip club wasteland. Can you arrange a stop-over in Detroit for 8 or 10 hours? In the strip clubs near the Detroit airport you can get everything you want for well-under $500.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Damn that’s sad. One night to go strip clubbing and it’s in Chicago. My go to place was always Industrial strip but I haven’t been in years so I don’t know it’s current status. And that would be a long way from the airport.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    Chicago isn't as bad as some say, but you do get relatively little value compared to Detroit. If you can do Detroit, do Detroit. If you have to stick around Chicago, the clubs are expensive but a few have hot ladies. Polekatz is the top choice. About 30 min. from O'Hare. Scores is next. Close to O'Hare. Gold Club just down the street if Scores isn't working for you. I, too, have not liked Heavenly Bodies. Oceans is supposed to be nice, but I haven't been in there yet. Admiral Theater was a ripoff the one time I went. Atlantis is nice, but there were barely any girls or customers the one time I went. Same for Industrial Strip, O and 390. Let me reiterate: If you can go to Detroit, go to Detroit. But you won't feel bad about Polekatz, and Scores is OK.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    As an aside Admirals theatre is one of the absolute worst strip clubs ive ever been to.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I worked at Admiral. It isn't UHM (if I'm correct on what that means), but it's nude and has the hottest dancers in Chicago. It's only a rip-off because there's no alcohol so they charge a high cover and charge like $8 for a soda to make up for their lack of alcohol sales. Dances prices start at 3/75 if I remember correctly, which is $25 a song, which is a normal price. They have half hours and hours (etc) too. Some girls bring in single shots or half pints or whatever so they can get a little tipsy since there's no alcohol. I'd a advise a customer to do the same. If I were a customer there, there would be a bottle of alcohol at the bottom of my purse and my friends and I would take turns going to the bathroom and drinking it.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    This topic has been discussed multiple times just in the last month or so with yours truly giving essay length comments in each one. [view link] [view link] [view link] Anyway, to answer your question based on your budget and time frame (weekend night shifts) as well as couples friendly and distance traveled, i would place in order: 1. Atlantis in Ford Heights. About 40ish minutes from O'hare without traffic. High end club ($5 valet, $20 cover), but i do see quite a few female customers/couples there. Has hourly features in the late night hours (2 for $50 dances with club crap merchandise). Regular dances are $30 (usually nude but some girls will only go topless so makes sure beforehand. UHM is available although VHM is more likely. Stage show is crap though. VIPs are $300/$500 per half hour and hour. Couples pay the same price as individuals. Around 30-40 girls on weekends. 2. Club 390 in Chicago Heights. Also about 40 minutes from O'hare. Mid-level club (no valet, $15 cover). Mostly sausage fest, but a few girls are there. Actually prefer their day shift. Dances are $20/$30 either topless or nude and also UHM is available. Stage shows are meh to quite decent. VIPs are $350/$550 per half hour and hour and depending on which type of room you pick. I think couples pay the same price as individuals. Also around 30-40 girls on weekends. 3. PoleKatz in Bridgeview. About 25 minutes from O'hare. High end club ($6 valet, $10 cover, but free cover by text via their website). Has by far the largest number of strippers at any "Chicago" club, nearly 100 on weekend nights. Strangely, i've seen very few female patrons there, so almost extreme sausage fest. Will be packed, though. They also have hourly promotions, but almost every hour in the late evening compared to about 3 times at Atlantis and it's 2 for $20/$30 instead of $50. Regular dances are $20/$30 topless or nude. Dances are medium mileage to high mileage as long as you avoid the bouncer's eyes, otherwise it's pretty low. Stage shows are similar to Atlantis, crappy to meh. Forget the rooms. $250 for 15 minutes to almost $1000 for an hour. Distant 4th. Admiral Theater in Chicago. About 15 minutes from O'hare. I only include this club, because i see a lot of female customers there. This might be the only club where girls go by themselves or in groups. No alcohol, but a bar nearby. One drink minimum and starts at $6. Only Chicago club that has full nudity on stage. Not much contact or interaction though. Valet, not mandatory (but good luck finding parking nearby in the city on a weekend night), is $15. Increased cover from $25 to $28 so $56 for the both of you. Females might get a slight discount, but i'm not sure about that. Don't bother with private dances as they also supposedly increased from 3 for $75 low mileage to 3 for $100. I haven't gone since the recent price change, but before that it was packed on weekend nights, particularly Saturday, maybe even more so than PoleKatz. I think an hour VIP is still $300 and floor dances are still $10 nude, air to one-way contact dances. Largest number of dancers (40+) next to PoleKatz and probably the best looking overall. Distant (literally) 5th. Silver Slipper Saloon in Ottawa, IL. Mid-level club (no valet, $7 cover), but has a dive-bar feel to it, since it's in the middle of nowhere basically. It's about 84 miles, mostly highway/interstate, but still well over an hour away from O'hare. See a decent amount of couples there. Full nude stage shows with decent interaction, so generally better than the other ones. Dances are low 2-way contact nude for $25. Have more contact VIPs for $175/$300 half hour and hour (so relatively cheap) compared to almost double or more at the other clubs. I don't know if those are couple friendly (same price as individuals like Atlantis). 20-30 girls on weekends. Scores in Stone Park is expensive ($18 cover, mandatory valet, $30 for topless dances and ridiculous VIPs) and frustrating (strict bouncers and generally low mileage). Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove is more budget friendly, but also frustrating with even stricter surveillance and lower mileage. Those clubs are about 10 to 15 minutes away from O'hare though. I'd probably just stick with Atlantis unless you plan on spending a decent amount of time at the stage or watching the stage in which case i might pick 390 instead, but you can do further research on this site of the clubs mentioned. I don't know how jealous your girl is; in that case, Admiral, SSS and even PK might be safer bets. I mean the first two clubs are definitely more "fun" for the guy, although i think some of the girls at Atlantis are experienced with couples and the hosts there are more helpful if finding something you like. But i agree with the consensus, the pickings are quite slim in "Chicago".
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Red Diamonds, that sounds like the place for me! We have talked about Chicago before. SJG
  • vaguy2401
    6 years ago
    Thanks all. I had leaned to Atlantis and I might stick there. Heres hoping to a good time. And as bad as Chicago clubs are... they blow away my home state...good ole conservative Va.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    Haven't been clubbing in Chi-town in almost 10 years, but the advice above seems reasonable IMO. Downtown is a wasteland. Admiral, expensive, low mileage but seems to have rep for good eye candy if that's your thing. Otherwise go away from the core of town as described above.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Damn, i misread your first post. I thought you were traveling with your GF. IF not, forget the last three clubs (or at least the last two) as you don't need to worry about pleasing her. I'd still probably lean toward Atlantis on late weekends (after 11 pm; they both close at 6). The top end talent is a little better and the songs are played slightly longer on weekends. The two clubs (Atlantis and 390) are close enough to each other (around 5 minutes or so), you could bail on one (although i'd probably hit 390 first since it's less cost to get in) and go to the other if you don't see anything you like.
  • vaguy2401
    6 years ago
    How crowded will they be? You said PK will be packed but what about the other two. I don't want to go if it's going to be out of control. Would PK be ok even if packed? And do the girls approach you at all three of the above?
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Saturday nights all 3 get pretty packed. 390 has the least amount of seating being the smallest club. Sometimes only the stage is open besides reserved seats. Atlantis is the largest club and pretty rare not to find a seat. PK will probably have the largest body count and definitely the most dancers. Girls are most likely to approach you there. The dance hustle is a bit slower at the other two. The hosts at Atlantis are most helpful at finding you a particular girl followed by PK, then 390.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Dirk nailed it imo. I go to Atlantis normally and any type of girl you want is normally there and at your price point you will find what you are looking for probably.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion