tuscl

Upcoming Houston visit

TxVegas
Still looking for an ATF
I have a work trip scheduled for Houston. I will only have a chance to visit a club after a meeting and before my flight on a Monday afternoon. Lets say I could club between two and seven. My meeting is North of town in the Woodlands area but I am Ok with a drive if it is worth it. Which clubs would locals or knowledgeable travelers recommend. I would be interested in the best looking girls and best milage (even if that means you recommend two different clubs.) Thanks for any information you could provide. (I know my name has TX in it, but I no longer live there and I wasn’t a Houston visitor much then anyway).

8 comments

• jsully63
    6 years ago
    As someone who occasionally visits the woodlands for business as well I’ve been to The St James , locally known as The Church. About 20 minutes from the Woodlands on the way back to the airport so the location is convienent. I won’t go into too many details as you can read my review and others. Decimated an upscale club with great looking woman but you don’t have to break the bank to go there. The upstairs is VIP but the downstairs is good for everyone else. Girls are generally stunners. You have to chase them s bit for a dance since there are slot of regulars but overall I’ve had a decent time there. Maybe we’ll run into each other there someday.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Definitely. Sorry can’t type
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The Church ( St James ) is definitely worth checking out. And it's relatively close to The Woodlands and the Bush airport. Most clubs are in the Galleria area which is about 30-45 minutes from The Woodlands depending on traffic. The best looking women will be at The Men's Club. Best chance of getting extras are at Treasures or Centerfolds. Since you have the time restriction, I would go into the St James.
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    My data is about 3 years old, but I used to go to Houston for business frequently. I second (or third) St. James. It delivers consistently and is close to where you would be. I also at times got really good mileage at Centerfolds for an affordable rate. One other club that I had a lot of luck at was Splendor. It is Northwest of Houston and is probably closer to the Woodlands than the clubs in the Galleria area. I did not like Treasures. I have never seen such a hard sell, and even though it was done by attractive girls who were giving what I wanted, the sell was so aggressive that I was just uncomfortable.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Didn’t st James have a LE raid a while back that caused a significant reduction in the fun to be had there? I could have it mistaken with another club but I thought it was that one.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback above. I would be interested to hear the answer to JohnSmith69’s question.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Here is an article that I think is about the raid that I was remembering.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/c…

It was many years ago so hopefully that has all blown over and there’s lots o fun to be had again.
  • topmandd
    6 years ago
    Throwing another steak on the grill for St.James. It can get pretty busy in there and go after the one you want because she'll disappear quickly. The dances aren't bad but haven't been able to get extras there. Hard enough getting the gal on a busy night. If you need a second - try out Splendor. I never was able to grab one down for a dance - but i did find a few that were tempting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion