tuscl

I turned into a pussy

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I have my first ever ignore.

25 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Are you ignoring the KingofTUSCL? Nothing wrong with that.

If you are ignoring me - you wouldn’t see this - so it wouldn’t matter what I say - lol!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I ignore without using the ignore button.....until I can't........which hasn't happened yet.

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "I turned into a pussy"

Next thing you'll be holding hands with realrandumbmorondougster and looking for a safe space. :D
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I agree with Warren. I deal with a far larger group of nitwits at work every day,
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I agree with Warren. I deal with a far larger group of nitwits at work every day,
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    You are what you eat...youre more of a baDussy--> booty dick & pussy
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @OSU, I understand that you don't agree with my (moderate) liberal agenda. But look at it this way: without liberal thinkers, you probably wouldn't have state funding for schools like Ohio State that admit anyone, even those with "special needs" like yourself. As a society, we're here for you buddy!!
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    As far as actual intent, I doubt that @KOT is actually a bigot. He's just trying to get a rise out of everyone.

As far as actual bigotry, we have guys on the forum who actually believe that Obama was born in Kenya, and others that call other members "porch monkeys." And starting a thread about sitting next a "smelly Muslim woman" also qualifies as genuine bigotry.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Final thought: I'm not sure what's going on in @Dougster's head, but he can be one of the funniest and brightest guys on the forum; other times he's just a shithead.
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    Just curious.... how would YOU, RM, describe an offensive-smelling female person who happens to be wearing a hijab or burka....? Seems like a pretty factual description at face-value.
    BTW, you do know that the term Muslim refers to religion, not race...?
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    Oops, you said bigot, not racist - apologies on that count.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    So flag, did you become one of those gilded clit necklaces Bj99 was talking about?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    $10 Flagooner put twentyfive on ignore.

Flagooner & Twentyfive:
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mupp…
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    Random: land grant universities were started under Lincoln with Republicans holding both the house and Senate.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, nasty new avi. I almost puked.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Did the King of TUSCL get banned ? His topic threads don't appear anymore.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    ^ I noticed that too. I certainly won’t miss him, but he may eventually appear again under a different username.

FWIW, I noticed discussions from mtent are still up. It would not surprise me if KingofTUSCL and mtent are the same person.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @ Skibum, same here!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @BJ
    Are you referring to
    A. other dancers
    B. the staff
    C. the customers, or
    D. All of the above
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Oh.. umm. the staff, obviously. ;P
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I suspect that KingofTUSCL/Trucidos will be back under another user name once he's done weeping into his $300 silk kerchief.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    ^^^ He already tried. He posted a topic a few minutes ago under the name White King Trucidos and made some crack about going to Africa. Founder already got rid of it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    lol
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    @ Eyeofodin, first I want to say your screen name caught my eye when I first saw it a few months ago, I like it.

Secondly don't waste your time trying to explain anything to realrandumbmemberdougster. He's just a keyboard commando troll whose known for making "facts" up then presenting them as accurate and whines and hides under his keyboard at the first sign of self perceived distress.
    AKA lying safe space seeking liberal pussy!
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @OSU: Did you take remedial writing at that crappy state school that you went to? Learn the difference between "whose" and "who's, you illiterate dipshit. Also, maybe you could try to avoid writing rambling run-on sentences.

@WhitePowerfullMan: Pretty soon we'll be posting IP addresses and we'll get rid of you for good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion