Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

iPhones, safari, and tuscl

founder
founderVIP4181

stop wasting hours

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hi. Are iPhone users having trouble with the new discussion posting page? I have gotten two reports of the same issue. I am trying to figure it out.

Thanks F

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Not “problem” per se. The screen zooms in when selecting the “ADD A COMMENT” box. It doesn’t zoom back out after actually posting.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Does it happen when you post a new discussion or only when you post a new comment?

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Yes.

+The text box for posting/typing is too big. +The Post Comment button is too big (horizontal) ^^^ either I have to scroll right/left a lot to see what I’m typing or I need to double tap to zoom out, but then the text is very small. +Sometimes tapping the Post Comment button doesn’t work. Like you have to tap-it-like-you-mean it for it to register. I can see how some are accidentally double posting with it. +for me, in threads, the Tuscl menu button on the upper left corner does not work, does not drop down the menu like it used to or like it does on the main pages.

I have iPhone 6. I use Safari browser.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

When I start a new discussion, the problem doesn’t occur.

Profile picture for abqspencer
abqspencer
•

same, on iPhone 7plus

Also, as an FYI. I'm on Safari on my MacBook Air right now. The font in the comment box is smaller than it used to me.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Yeah, the zooming issue doesn’t occur on the New Discussion page.

iPhone 6 using Safari.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I am testing on an iPhone 4 with Safari now

I think it is fixed

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I just noticed the menu button is on the right side now. Duh.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Yeah the text box is a normal girth now. So is the post comment button. Thx!

I didn’t know what to do with all those inches before.

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

Test

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

Looks okay to me

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yup, appears to work.

Profile picture for abqspencer
abqspencer
•

Font size fixed for me on MacBook,

THANKS FOUNDER!

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

On a desktop computer: --There is no problem when using Google Chrome or Firefox. --There most definitely remains a problem though when using Internet Explorer or Safari.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•
Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

@founder, I'll send you PM with screenshot

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

You can't attach a picture to a pm. You will need to email it

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

^Done.

Profile picture for skwalker
skwalker
•

@Founder, you run the site all by yourself?

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I’m only have problems with double posts.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement