tuscl

Orlando clubs

skwalker
Blue Planet
Will be travelling to Orlando. Any recommendation on the clubs, such as the must-go's and the Meh's?

20 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Best advice about Orlando is about 90 minutes east or west or a few hours south of that town.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Orlando is a no- contact area, those that want more than an air-dance head an hour east to Cocoa Beach - 3 clubs in CB:

1) Lido - most popular - $20 topless 2-way contact dances - good nightshift, dayshift is meh

2) Inner Room - friendly dive - $10 topless 2-way contact dances - dayshift is better than nightshift

3) Cheaters $10 dayshift dances, $20 nightshift (topless 2-way contact) - decent club with bit slow dayshift and decent nightshift

CB clubs close at 2am and don't have private VIP rooms

Or you can drive a bit farther in the west direction to Tampa and hit Mons and 2001 (slow dayshifts, good nightshifts)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What are you looking for? We all look for different experiences.

25 enjoys cigar bars where he can lock down a dancer for his entire visit.

Papi enjoys a variety phat (fat) brickhouse black asses and tits

I like neighborhood type bars with UHM lap dances.

Before I can answer your question answer mine.

What do you look for in a strip club experience?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Papi offers very good advice. However flagoneer has a pertinent question. If the op is looking to watch a few hotties - and not get extras - it might not be so bad staying in the Orlando area?
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Hey, skwalker, I live near a BMW dealer and want to buy myself a new BMW. I know that there are reviews available to read, but I thought I'd ask you for some advice on which models to go for and which ones to avoid. Advice on alternative brands also appreciated.

Doncha just love these open ended questions.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The OP is a TUSCL newb and does not know the proper TUSCL ways - plus seems most people that post for club advice do the same shit of being generic (just like most reviews)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ and if we don't point it out he won't learn.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ don't patronized me
  • skwalker
    6 years ago
    You guys make me LMAO. I admit it is a stupid question. ^^ It seems like there is extras in Tampa clubs after reading the reviews. I will probably venture out there if time permits.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    PM me if you want to have a good time in Orlando. I am there regularly
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Always best to describe what one is looking for in order to get better feedback
  • skwalker
    6 years ago
    Papi, you are a nice guy. You didn't laugh at me and provided some guidance. Thank you man!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You should give him a "trust".
  • skwalker
    6 years ago
    Well, will do!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ thanks - I don't have as many as flagooner and I'm trying to catch up
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Papi You're such a nice guy, and humble too : )
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ true - I don't belong on TUSCL with you degenerates
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^ So hurtful )
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Aye Papi! I just wanted to keep you as a regular! Why do joo say that?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion