tuscl

TUSCL May Challenge - Spar, Supper & Sex

Saturday, May 5, 2018 3:03 PM
This one for OTC guys.
If you are having adventures with a dancer OTC, here's a challenge:

Add light wrestling to the agenda. Will get your juices flowing. Dinner afterwards and then the main event.
I find athletic women very sexy - and many dancers fit the bill.

I did this while in San Antonio with spunky, athletic latina dancers and sex was awesome. Dancers likes it too. Looking to re-start in Austin.

Here is example of light wrestling and horsing around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vRx8jvq…
(Note that's not me in the video, and the girl is not a dancer. But similar to what I experienced, in a hotel room)

Here is example of where I want to graduate to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wguV5_fE…

Here is example of something that I don't want (too intense): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUP0lKVm…

Enjoy !

18 comments

• K
    6 years ago
    Does it count if I get two of them to wrestle?
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    two of 'em - with you?
    ... or with each other?

If with you - then salute! you are one step ahead of me.
    If with each other - cheater !!!
  • K
    6 years ago
    I will be spending tomorrow with two lovely young ladies. I like to watch them put on a show before joining them. Perhaps they will engage in a wrestling match and I can join in after a suitable period of watching. We need a prize for the winner or a punishment for the loser, just to make it interesting
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Wow K - we need a full report
  • K
    6 years ago
    Do you want a full report even if there is no wrestling? I dont kmow if they will go for that.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I feel like this is like Ronnie’s Sex Tips from Ronnie the Limo Driver on Howard Stern.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    A good way to get added to the #metoo list. Does sound kind of fun though.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    K - We want a full report with all details. And get some photos of the girls.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I have photos. I will not be posting them. Somehow, it would get back to them and ruin a good thing
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Tried that once. She got pissed when I broke a chair accross her back and she countered with a piledriver and brainbuster.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    K - two lovely dancers. together. that itself is report-worthy - with or without wrestling.
    Understand the need to be discreet. Have fun !

Upright - "broke a chair accross her back".
    Damn.
    I liked dancers counter!
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Looks like a hell of a lot of fun.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Rogertex

I sent the update to you as a PM.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Enjoy your time with those hotties! It sounds great.

The reward would be giving the winning dancer your hot pork roll - or is it Taylor ham -
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    This sounds like fun. I’ll have to live vicariously through all of you. It’s kind of interesting to think about because I used to wrestle.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Cashman,
    sent you a PM, and it is funny youmention that. I had that very discussion this morning at breakfast
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s a true Jersey breakfast - with hot pork roll - and hot girls - lol
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    K - just done reading up your adventure.
    Hot Pork Roll - perfect topping to a fantastic night!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion