Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancer Logic

AnonymousJim

Scanning the room from the back

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Good: She texts you back.

Bad: Eight days after you left town, now that you're 2,000 miles away.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Hey better late than never.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

The Reality - She does't know who she is texting, she's just trying to drum up business.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Warrior, exactly!

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

Send her a dick pic

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

The Ugly: "Hey, can you advance me some for next time?"

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Warrior is right.

Not that it matters - but you have a good excuse for not coming to see her.

I’d recommend against making a trip to a western union!

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Yeah.. I don’t answer texts that don’t come w a dick pic tax. I don’t have time for that bs. You are lucky she texted back at all. You should apologize.. and send dick pics.

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

This is someplace I only go once a year at best.

At least what she sent was just flirty and not actually asking for anything. But yeah, I might now be on the "Send Cute Emojis When I'm Working" list.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

BJ - What's your cell # ? ;-)

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

if she texts looking for money, text back a pic of a few Benjamins.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

God Bless strippers and their completely fucked up sense of time. The rules of time & space do not apply to them.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Bj99 - that’s a great policy! I’m guessing you answer a lot of texts!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Lmao Bj.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Bj99 I have an IPhone8+ but the dick pics keep getting cut in half what should I do ? I hate sending out a half a dick pic.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I don’t know.. I guess I’ll settle for just the tip..

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It can be hard to connect w/ them when you're both locals - if you're 2000 miles away and visit once a year then don't count on a hookup

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement