tuscl

Dancer Logic

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 1:55 PM
Good: She texts you back. Bad: Eight days after you left town, now that you're 2,000 miles away.

16 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hey better late than never.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The Reality - She does't know who she is texting, she's just trying to drum up business.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Warrior, exactly!
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Send her a dick pic
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    The Ugly: "Hey, can you advance me some for next time?"
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Warrior is right. Not that it matters - but you have a good excuse for not coming to see her. I’d recommend against making a trip to a western union!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Yeah.. I don’t answer texts that don’t come w a dick pic tax. I don’t have time for that bs. You are lucky she texted back at all. You should apologize.. and send dick pics.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    This is someplace I only go once a year at best. At least what she sent was just flirty and not actually asking for anything. But yeah, I might now be on the "Send Cute Emojis When I'm Working" list.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    BJ - What's your cell # ? ;-)
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    if she texts looking for money, text back a pic of a few Benjamins.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    God Bless strippers and their completely fucked up sense of time. The rules of time & space do not apply to them.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Bj99 - that’s a great policy! I’m guessing you answer a lot of texts!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Lmao Bj.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 I have an IPhone8+ but the dick pics keep getting cut in half what should I do ? I hate sending out a half a dick pic.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I don’t know.. I guess I’ll settle for just the tip..
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It can be hard to connect w/ them when you're both locals - if you're 2000 miles away and visit once a year then don't count on a hookup
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion