tuscl

The Smell Of Cotton Candy Has Gone From "There Must Be A Carnival Nearby" to "Wh

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
That Is All, and fuck you Jackie.

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - and for w/e reason I find the big cloud of smoke annoying - but l can tolerate it a lot more than cigarette, cigar, and weed, smell.

On a recent SC visit there was this AA guy constantly lighting up all fucking night, IDK exactly what it was but it was strong as fuck and smelled like shit - dude didn't spend anything to safe his life and just sat there for fucking hours constantly smoking away - the club was packed and I had a good seat but eventually had to get up and go stand by the wall to get away from the chimney mofo.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    I agree, vaping people are the worse. I'm a smoker, but always try to be considerate of those around me. Sat by a guy the other night at a bar that was vaping (a bar I wasn't allowed to smoke in) and had to keep wiping his oily residue off my glasses. I asked him to please blow the cloud in a different direction, his response was that he could vape wherever he wanted.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I leave the club if I see too many
    people vaping. There is second hand vape that you can feel if you’ve been around it long enough.

Roger Daltrey has quit singing in a middle of a concert because too many concert goers were vaping, and at 73 years old that shit can really mess up your vocal chords by layering a sticky substance in your throat.

A Who concert I attended stated a warning if anyone vapes in the coliseum, that Daltrey reserves the right to not perform. I think a similar warning should be posted for patrons going to clubs.
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    In Tijuana nobody vapes because they are too busy doing coke.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    I hate vapers who are inconsiderate and say "it's just water vapor"...yeah, well keep that shit to yourself. You don't sneeze on people and not apologize profusely. Same time of shit.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m no fan of smoke or vapor. It’s something folks should be considerate of - as it effects others. I wouldn’t sit next to you and rip horrendous broccoli farts - and then tell you that my farts are healthier than your vapes - and go fuck yourself.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Bacon!!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Vape or cigar, which is more obnoxious?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    As an ex-cigar smoker...

Vaping LOOKS more annoying

Cigar smoking SMELLS more annoying
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    There are a lot of people who are very inconsiderate to others (low social awareness IQ)-- it's just a smoker thing. From my experience, it seems like people who vape are the least considerate
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    it's not just a smoker thing*
  • JimOsterberg
    6 years ago
    In states like KY where is one of my favorite clubs, the cigarette smell is just punishing. It's one thing to come home covered in glitter and perfume, but the cigarette smell is unreal there. I have not noticed the vape smell in clubs and suspect its because I've gone where it is either no smoking or full smoking. But on Sat night I was at a club and this little near-teen millennial walked to back with me for an LD and as soon as we got into the back area out of sight of the bouncer, she pulled a vape pen of nowhere (her cooch??) and did a huge hit. It was funny but I didn't smell it. It was a strict no smoking club. As an ex-smoker, thank god for that. I can't stand the smell of cigarettes.
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    > I hate vapers who are inconsiderate and say "it's just water vapor"

Yeeeeah. That's a great line when you're talking about how it's better than smoking, but it's not right. It's propylene glycol vapor (which is the exact same thing as a "smoke machine" at a concert or something.) And if you're blowing shit in people's faces, no matter what, you're just an asshole.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    for w/e reason I find the big cloud of smoke annoying - but l can tolerate it a lot more than cigarette, cigar, and weed, smell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion