tuscl

Chicago strip club scenario declining

Kingp10
Illinois
Thursday, April 26, 2018 10:53 PM
Chicago strip clubs have been so dissapointing and I dont know if it can get any better. My strip club days are always a miss and I have a gut feeling that my strip clubbing days are coming to an end because of the club vibe from most chicago clubs even when its busy. Minimal contact clubs in the city and only high contact clubs found far areas around the city. Any Pls in Chicago that can relate to this? What are some things that chicago strip clubs do that piss you off?

7 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    What kills me is theres nowhere to get a $20 dance any day of the week. And not the bikini dives in stone park either. Dont know why anyone even goes there. And yes the airdances in chicago proper suck. Why do people pay for that? I think you would get more contact from the girls at hooters or tilted kilt than admiral.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    You mean you don't know if it can get any worse. You can only go up from the bottom. If you're talking about Chicago proper, than yes, they all suck although some recent reviews from the Admiral would have you thinking that a few certain girls are allowing a lot more than other girls in "private" dances compared to basically air dances or minimal one way contact. As for the rest, basically only 2 or 3 clubs out of the whole lot (Club 390, Atlantis and PoleKatz). With the decline of Club O (closure actually), Arnie's, Skybox/BOXXX (all 3 in Harvey, IL RIP), Industrial Strip and Jimmy's, and now Fantasy and i guess Ocean (which never really took off despite the potential), "Chicago" went from about 8-10 decent clubs to just 3. The rest are just average, mediocre or worse. If it's any consolation, i think the Admiral and the Silver Slipper Saloon (if that even counts as a Chicago club despite being over an hour away from basically any part of the city) are better in terms of mileage (from air or 1-way contact to occasional to regular moderate 2-way contact) than they were say 10 or even 5 years ago, not that that means much. Chicago strip clubs are just so expensive (LDs and VIPs/CRs) for what little mileage you usually get and the girls tend to have GPS in terms of extras/OTC (when you can find them). That's pretty much the extent of what peeves me about "Chicago" clubs. @chessmaster $20 (or less) topless dances can be found everyday at PoleKatz, Club 390 and Heavenly Bodies (although you have to buy at least 2). $20 nude dances can be found again at PoleKatz on Tuesdays and "happy hour" on Monday, Wednesday-Friday between 1-6 pm i think. I don't count the truncated $20 nude dances (just over or exactly 2 minutes) at Club 390 on Monday-Friday from open to 6 and all day Wednesdays.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    You can move to Detroit, where the strip clubs are so much better than Chicago. Unfortunately, that is the only thing about Detroit that is better than Chicago.
  • sweetjamesjones
    6 years ago
    DirkDiggler is spot on. The Chicago area strip club scene has definitely declined over the last few years. I barely bother with the Chicago area clubs nowadays and do most of my clubbing when traveling now.
  • karizma1
    6 years ago
    I think the industry overall is experiencing a decline with cam sites seemingly becoming popular..(not sure why guys pay for this, but to each their own, I suppose). But yes, the great thing about Chicago is that you come to realize what a waste of time and money clubbing is here and you find more productive things to do. It also becomes exciting when you have to leave Chicago.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    First place I would try is Red Diamonds. Try for the day shift. :) :) :) SJG Peachtree Software, Peachtree Ln, Atlanta, GA Peachtext 5000 [view link] 'You raped women, Bill Cosby': How a bit in Hannibal Buress's standup led to the takedown of an icon [view link] Led Zeppelin, Danish TV 1969 [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Previous Thread About Chicago [view link] Sounds like Arnies is not coming back. So: Red Diamonds, Markham, Video [view link] [view link] Fantasy, Hammond IN [view link] People used to talk about Industrial Strip, Hammond IN The Boxxx, Harvey IL [view link] SJG The Lifestyle, erotic rights of swingers [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion