Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fast Times...

FTS
FTS36145

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Have you guys seen this movie called "Fast Times at Ridgemont High." Actually a good movie!

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's kinda a cult-classic for anyone that was relatively young in the 1980's

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Great coming of age movie. It’s a classic. That scene with Phoebe Cates getting out of the pool - and removing her bikini top - is an all time classic scene.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I have it on my hard drive. Great movie. Loved the Phoebe Cates pool scene. Sean Penn was cool before he became an ass hole.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

For all the shit Sean Penn has done - since being in that movie - it must be a kick in the nuts when fans call him Spiccolli! Lol!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Gotta love Damone

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Just be glad that I have fast reflexes.

That is all.

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

I loved when Spicoli had a pizza delivered to class and mr hand gave it away to the other students. The look of dissapoint on his face was dead on. Now Penn is a douche

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"You can't fix this car Spiccolli"

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Hit some tasty waves....

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

I hope you had a hell of a piss Arnold!

Also I think the first screen appearance of a young Nicholas Cage, as one of the burger flippers.

Phoebe is awesome, but I like the lunchroom scene where she is instructing her friend Stacy about blow jobs. “When a guy has an orgasm, how much comes out?” “About a quart!” LOL!

Profile picture for Marriedtoagawdess
Marriedtoagawdess
•

My old man's a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I didn't recognize Nicholas Cage. So I checked full cast and yep he is there. Also Anthony Edwards.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I own that movie.

I dance to Jackson Browne's "Somebody's Baby" (he wrote it for the film) on stage when it's slow.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

(it's the song that plays both times Jennifer Jason Leigh is getting fucked).

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I knew exactly what you meant when you mentioned the song! I will always associate that song with her getting fucked.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Lol it's hard not to!

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Great movie! I’d forgotten about it but need to see it again after a lot of years.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Nina, do you have that song played when you go on stage or to VIP?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement