tuscl

Fast Times...

Have you guys seen this movie called "Fast Times at Ridgemont High." Actually a good movie!

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's kinda a cult-classic for anyone that was relatively young in the 1980's
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Great coming of age movie. It’s a classic. That scene with Phoebe Cates getting out of the pool - and removing her bikini top - is an all time classic scene.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I have it on my hard drive. Great movie. Loved the Phoebe Cates pool scene. Sean Penn was cool before he became an ass hole.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    For all the shit Sean Penn has done - since being in that movie - it must be a kick in the nuts when fans call him Spiccolli! Lol!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Gotta love Damone
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Just be glad that I have fast reflexes.

That is all.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    I loved when Spicoli had a pizza delivered to class and mr hand gave it away to the other students. The look of dissapoint on his face was dead on. Now Penn is a douche
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "You can't fix this car Spiccolli"
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Hit some tasty waves....
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    I hope you had a hell of a piss Arnold!

Also I think the first screen appearance of a young Nicholas Cage, as one of the burger flippers.

Phoebe is awesome, but I like the lunchroom scene where she is instructing her friend Stacy about blow jobs. “When a guy has an orgasm, how much comes out?” “About a quart!” LOL!
  • Marriedtoagawdess
    6 years ago
    My old man's a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I didn't recognize Nicholas Cage. So I checked full cast and yep he is there. Also Anthony Edwards.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Phoebe Cates + red bikini + dripping wet = ...mmm...

Second best scene was Jennifer Jason Leigh getting naked then waiting on the couch to get fucked.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I own that movie.

I dance to Jackson Browne's "Somebody's Baby" (he wrote it for the film) on stage when it's slow.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    (it's the song that plays both times Jennifer Jason Leigh is getting fucked).
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I knew exactly what you meant when you mentioned the song! I will always associate that song with her getting fucked.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol it's hard not to!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Great movie! I’d forgotten about it but need to see it again after a lot of years.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nina, do you have that song played when you go on stage or to VIP?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion