Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Trafficked in America

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

"... The story of Guatemalan teens forced to work against their will in Ohio. An investigation of labor trafficking exposes a criminal network that exploited undocumented minors, companies profiting from forced labor, and the U.S. government's role ..."

It airs tonight on the show Frontline in my local PBS station - below is a link to the Frontline webpage in case you wanna check if it airs tonight in your area/PBS-station:

Replies (4)

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

yeah probably picking vegetables, not working in strip clubs I bet.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think I once heard the majority of trafficking victims are w.r.t. labor vs sex-work - IDK if that was w.r.t. the US or worldwide

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I think there’s a good point made here. It’s not all sex trafficking - there’s many other trafficking reasons. They are all wrong - as it’s forced labor.

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

NOW THE QUESTION IS....What websites need to be shutdown because they are contributing to this ?? Jobbing.com, peopleready.com, etc.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement