tuscl

Heading to the club

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Hey, I'm horny and don't want to just masturbate.

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You only live once - get all the pussy in you can while you still can
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Hey, I'm horny and don't want to just masturbate.

That's what he said last night and he meant it. But in the morning, he had to leave to haul his load of hogs a few states down the road...
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with that. Hope you get what you want out of the visit. I"m doing an OTC date this evening myself. Plan on banging the **** out of this girl.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Enjoy the club. Afternoon visits are fun!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Remember to drunk post that’s when you make some sense. ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Woo hoo!!!

• wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    Just remember the sage advice of Tuscl's most esteemed member:

"Using strip clubs for ejaculation purposes is perverted." -SJG

Or whatever the fuck line the Oracle of Tuscl uses.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Real sex, and setting it up so you'll be waking up with the girl regularly, or just buying LDK dances?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "Using strip clubs for ejaculation purposes is perverted."

Actually its, "Using strip clubs for sexual gratification is perverted", as spoken to me by an extras experienced dancer.

I also say that buying ejaculation services is just using your own money to exacerbate your sexual frustration.

SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Actually its, "Using strip clubs for sexual gratification is perverted", as spoken to me by an extras experienced dancer.

Hmmm.... She told me "I want your dick!" Now I'm beginning to wonder if she was just saying random things to mess with my head (no pun intended)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    No not at all. She worked in the 'extras' type places and she did not think much of them.

Never met dancers who seem to like that.

What some do like is GFE-FS. Otherwise they seem to go for our local no touching clubs.

If strip clubs are not for sexual gratification, then what are they for?

1. If you want to imbibe an aesthetic, the stripper heels and the dolling up, and the sexual openness, and then find ways to bring that into your ordinary life.

2. For those of us who are crazy enough to want personal relationships with strippers.

But notice that in neither case is it necessary to go there very often.

For myself, I plan to be spending 10 years on the road, so I'll be connecting with local people everywhere I go. Strip clubs are one of the venues I will use for this.

SJG

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Okay, I'm perverted.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    It amounts to living with so much having been taken from you, but not understanding it.

SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Actually, thinking back on it, it's possible that she was an aspiring tranny who wanted to be assigned a dick like mine so she could impress the ladies. If that was the case, I hope she didn't go through with it, though!
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    Socrates is found here
    Among pathetic losers
    Bestow your wisdom
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Ha Ha Ha, and with anything either of you guys post, then I can just say you were getting the wool pulled over your eyes.

Real sex, real intimacy, real relationships. That's not LDKing.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Flag,did you forget to log in as mtent? :D
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL

I went home happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion