Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

WENGER OUT

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

A bit overdue, but many thanks and much respect to the man.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I keep my wenger in when I’m clubbing. My wenger only comes out in the back room...

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

This is my wenger, this is my gun, this is for shooting, this is for fun. :D

Profile picture for lick-that
lick-that
•

It's about time. Long past his sell by date. Anyone else would have been fired long ago.

Profile picture for crotchrocket
crotchrocket
•

soccer is boring. no one cares.

Profile picture for yahtzee74
yahtzee74
•

Overdue? Well he did just win 3 FA Cups including back to back. That was fun and there's no guarantee a replacement would have done any better.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I agree, I'm of mixed emotions.

The club has been in a slide for a while. It needs some new direction. His legacy was diminishing.

But...

So many players still claim they decide to come to and stay at Arsenal because of him. And, I don't want a defensive minded philosophy. The Unknown scares me.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Winger is Juices favorite band.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

bet he gets a lot of free pussy.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Soccer is for pussies!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement