tuscl

Chicago, specifically Oakbrook/Lombard Area

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:45 PM
You guys came through in spades for me a few weeks back when work took me to the L.A. area, and I wrote a few reviews based on that. I’m now in Chicago tonight and the next two nights, specifically Oakbrook/Lombard area. I know I’ve heard that Chicago is pretty terrible for clubs, but I’d love any ideas on where to go. Given my situation here, OTC isn’t possible. Curious if there is any mileage to be had? If not, that’s ok. I prefer more upscale when possible, with a preference to young blondes... but I’ll take what I can get. I like fully nude... is that a thing here? Thanks in advance!

10 comments

• wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    You should be more discreet. -Vida
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    [view link] That discussion was posted just a few weeks ago, but more toward the O'hare area. My suggestion for Oak Brook/Lombard are the same as in the discussion referenced above. There is literally nothing right next to that suburban/business area. Too uppity to have a strip club there. PoleKatz in Bridgview is about 20 minutes away, going south on 294. Probably the closest decent club (medium mileage and nudity) to Oakbrook/Lombard. They have fully nude dances, but only topless and often less on stage. That place is pretty upscale with required valet ($5-10) unless you park on the street (they tow after 2am though, maybe earlier). $10 cover (sometimes less) unless you text a number (on their website) to get free admission. They have 50-100 girls on weekend nights and lap dances are $20-30 depending on topless/nude, but many girls will honor a 4 nude for $100 if you ask them about it. On special promotion nights and Tuesdays and happy hour (weekdays afternoons), dances are $10-20. If you don't mind driving further south another 20 minutes or so, there's Club 390 in Chicago Heights. A smaller club, more mid-tier (no valet, but pricier cover on weekend nights @ $15), but still has VIP options. Has optionally nude stages, and dances can be VHM to UHM, but YMMV and YMWV. Also $20-30 depending on topless/nude. I prefer their day shift (opens at 11 am) actually, although their weekend night shift is quite good. Usually around 30-40 girls on weekend nights, but almost 20 or even more on regular day shifts. About 5 minutes away or so is Atlantis in Ford Heights. Even more upscale and larger than PoleKatz, requires valet (and there is no street parking) at $5, and the weekend night cover is $20. It's probably the closest to a Vegas style club, but probably more action or contact/mileage than your average Vegas club. About a similar number of girls working weekend nights as Club 390. Doesn't open till 3 pm so there really isn't much of a day shift. Stage shows are about the same as PoleKatz (no nudity) except when an occasional feature visits the club as they are curiously allowed to go nude on stage. Mileage is similar to Club 390, but there's a bit higher hustle/ROB factor. Or a bigger range of mileage on average, with the difference being on the lower end of mileage. Dances are $30 only and girls may or may not get naked, so make sure before you go to the chump station. Their VIP options ($300 a half hour and $500 an hour not including tips to host and girl) are actually slightly cheaper (less expensive) than Club 390, and way cheaper than PoleKatz (almost twice as expensive, i wouldn't even bother with VIP/CRs there : [view link] ). If you just want some naked eye candy, you can go north on 294 (for about 10 minutes or less) then east on 90 (also less than 10 minutes), there's the Admiral Theatre in Chicago. Fairly upscale, similar level as PoleKatz, but a much older club. Street parking is hard to find, but i hear there's usually a spot near the police station south on Pulaski about a block or two away from the club. Otherwise, valet is freaking $15, and cover is another $25. On weekends (there is no dayshift; they open at 7 pm to 6 am every day) there are usually about 40-50 girls working with about 30 or so getting on stage. The girls are actually required to get naked, but it's a bit half-assed as many girls "pretend" to cover their pussy with their hand when they bend or spread. A few girls don't pretend and strictly cover it (lame) and a few others don't care and don't bother covering (yay!). Floor dances are $10 nude (yay!) but virtually air dances (lame). Slight one way contact at best. Private dances start at 3 for $75 (you have to get at least 3) for about 10 minutes and hit and miss with mileage/contact (mostly miss). Even the hits are more moderate contact like at PoleKatz (butt and boob grabbing with some grinding) rather than VHM or UHM. Rooms are just extended private dances at the same cost, but you get a bit of break if you get a whole hour ($300 vs $225 for half hour). Admiral and PoleKatz have the best looking girls on average, mostly just because of volume, although Admiral is probably highest on average. Atlantis and 390 are fairly similar in quantity of girls and average rating, about a notch or so below PoleKatz and Admiral, but Atlantis probably has better looking girls than 390 at their high end rivaling the best at the other clubs. 390 does have a few real lookers, strong 8-9ish IMO, but not as many as the others. The hosts/bouncers at Atlantis and PoleKatz are probably the most helpful at finding you a girl, although obviously, it helps to know the girl's name. Even if they bring a girl to you, you might want to ask the girl what she allows or if she does full contact in her dances as there is quite a variation (particularly at PoleKatz and the Admiral and even Atlantis). That might not be your style, but just throwing it out there. I've written fairly to quite comprehensive reviews of all the clubs mentioned, and the details are mostly still accurate although 390 redesigned their stage and seating areas (a step backward IMO) over a year ago and may have changed their VIP pricing and the Admiral changed their valet from $12 to $15. I don't know if you're going to SC every night you're in town, but i would definitely hit 390 day shift (only Friday, no day shift on Saturday or Sunday) till about 6 pm or so (right before shift change), then hit PoleKatz for a few hours and finish up at Atlantis (or go back to 390). They both close at 6 am. On Saturday, i would hit PoleKatz first as there isn't much going on before 9 at the other clubs. The other clubs don't even open until 6 or 7 pm (PK opens at 5). I would then pick which ever club i liked the best of the other two as their Friday and Saturday rotations are pretty similar (a bit bigger on Saturdays). If you didn't like PK enough the first time to visit again, then you might just skip it and try the Admiral (although if you didn't like PoleKatz, you might not like the Admiral at all, unless stage nudity is very important to you in which case Admiral is worth checking out) instead for a few hours and then make the nearly hour drive to one (or even both) of the other clubs. I haven't been to any of these clubs on Sunday so i can't really say what to expect that day. Probably just pick your favorite of the group for a last hurrah unless you didn't like any of the clubs or more than had your fill/burnt out or broke your budget. All those clubs mentioned aren't cheap (expect to spend around $50-100 or even more per hour easily, especially if you like nudity) except maybe Admiral (where you can just hang at the stage and get the occasional floor dance) unless you get multiple rooms (not likely). As for cute young blondes? They're actually few and far between despite the large number of girls available. Jewels at Atlantis comes to mind but she's a baby stripper so she might not deliver what you want. Also more dirty blonde but far from brunette, and very petite like maybe even under 5'. But she's still there, (a month or so), so there might be hope. Also Francesca at PoleKatz, also relatively new (a few months) and i'm not sure she's still there. There are others but those come to my mind the clearest. Oh, and Savannah and Brie at 390 (both day shift). And Delilah at the Admiral (although she ruined her tits IMO after a few years of being natural). But if you're not bent on hair color, there is much more. I'm actually quite curious about what you end up thinking of the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad clubs in "Chicago". Good luck!
  • Kingp10
    6 years ago
    Right on bro very detailed.imo Club 390 hands down during the day and weekend nights and then hit Atlantis for late nights. Both clubs have good deals daily too but can get expensive only at night. Its pretty far. I wouldn't recommend polekatz its a hit or miss IMO. If you want to have good food, mileage and a nice atmosphere try club 390 and Atlantis.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Great synopsis DirkDiggler. Any update on Arnie's. AA dancers ---- used to be the UHM until recently?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @Diggler Chicago is a popular destination, you should write a TUSCL article about your knowledge of the Chicago area SC scene that way people who ask can be directed to your article w/o having to retype info over and over every time someone asks
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    @ Electronman I don't think Arnie's isn't going to ever be what it was. When a club changes that much, it's usually the beginning of the end. @Papi That's actually not a bad idea. I didn't think i had enough for a decent article, but my comment still ended up being long-winded despite describing only 4 clubs. Too bad the number of "good" clubs continues to dwindle, especially with the decline of all the Harvey clubs (Arnie's, the BOXXX and now Club O), and only one new club on the horizon apparently with the upcoming Players Club if that ever becomes a thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ if you write the article, do as you did here, describe the most popular clubs with their pros and cons
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Red Diamonds: [view link] [view link] That is where I would start, though trying for daytime. SJG
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    This is relevant to my interests, since I end up in Oak Brook for business once or twice a year on average. Thanks for the review compilation, DD - it's hard to find a "good" club that's within a reasonable distance if you don't know the area.
  • jwhat9
    6 years ago
    damn Dirk, if you do end up writing an article, please do try to add updates when appropriate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion