tuscl

@Founder

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Please make the review-publishing text-box bigger (as big as possible) - the current single-line run-on style is too-difficult to navigate (scroll within).

12 comments

• founder
    6 years ago
    Noted
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ thanks jackie
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It would also be helpful if you add a "Quick View" in the Unpublished Reviews section
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If you put in a "Quick View" then you would have to read a whole review to ascertain that it is too short.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Is there a way that when you vote, the next review in the line comes up, instead of reverting to the top of the page of unpublished reviews, so you don't have to scroll all the way down to where you were at ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    i have not written any reviews post the new publishing format.

Another TUSCLer told me the person writing the review does not get a message from those that approved his reviews - then why have the publisher write a message in the text-box when approving the review if the person writing the review does not see it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It was because founder knows how much you enjoy writing just for the fun of it.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    You can see who pulls the weight around here. I see suggestions for Founder all the time. No response at all. Papi makes a suggestion and within minutes, Founder is answering him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Founder reads all comments/PMs addressed to him - some he replies to, some not - many of my comments/PMs don't get a response.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^ You ninja’d me I was about to make the exact same reply.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If you guys want founder to see something just put @founder in the message he will look at it whether or not he replies depends on the content of the message.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. Well played.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion