Houston police officer gets topless lap dance from runaway teen before he confir

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"A Houston police officer was able to successfully identify a 16-year-old runaway during an undercover operation at a Texas strip club — but not before she performed a topless lap dance for him."

Cops usually get 10 or 12 lap dances just to be sure.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national…

7 comments

• Electronman
    7 years ago
    Maybe he needed a close up inspection to verify that it was really a 16 year old body. Surprised be didn't ask for a cavity search.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Maybe a nipple piercing or boob tattoo was listed as one of the "distinguishing marks" in the warrant?
  • anon4231
    7 years ago
    The article specifically mentions a mole as an identifying mark they used.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    He needed to see the mole to identify the girl. It took several dances for her to be in the proper position to see it.

It took several more dances after - to be sure he was sure. And several more Jack and Cokes after the dance to be really really sure!
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    hopefully, he also wrote a review!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > hopefully, he also wrote a review!

If the vincemichaels/Douggie hookup of 2017 taught us anything, I hope you other motherfuckers will reject that shit if he even tries.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    Cops are people too, why do they get any leeway. this tactic is unacceptable in my book. whats the difference when a customer and a cop buy a dance, none. they are out drinking at the club too, with their guns. so i guess cops are better drunks then drunks that arent cops. you cant make this shit up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion