tuscl

Open mouth, insert foot.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Have your ever said something to a stripper and as soon as you said it, you regretted say it?

It happened to me yesterday. I was talking to a favorite that I hadn't seen in awhile. She told me that she had just found out that she was pregnant. I asked her if she planned to keep it and she said yes and then without thinking I asked if she knew who the baby daddy was. I guess she wasn't insulted by the question because she immediately replied that it was her husband. I then found out that she had been married for 8 months to a guy she had been seeing for 4 years.

Then I got 4 UHM dances and told her that I was going to miss them. She told me she would be back after having the baby. Now I wonder if the baby is going to like pierced nipples.

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It happens. The more time you spend in clubs - the more comfortable you get - and the more chance you will accidentally let a few comments slip out that might not seem wise (in retrospect).
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    I would think the "are you going to keep it?" question could be a land mine too

One favorite dancer of mine was starting to look chubby in that "she might be pregnant" kind of way. Took all the self control I had not to ask her about it.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    The best open mouth insert foot from Shadowcat is when he said he wanted to see Ron Jeremy as a feature dancer at a club
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    How is those titty fucking ron jeremy dreams going shadowcat? Are they broken and shattered? You fucking faggot
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat did a open mouth but he didnt insert a foot. He inserted a cock
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Who hasn't done "open mouth, insert foot"?

It may be non-brilliant, but everybody does it. :(
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I said the same thing to the DS right after I asked for confirmation that the kid wasn’t mine. It’s a natural question for guys who know strippers.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    The last time a stripper told me she was pregnant, I asked if it was hers...
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant question gammanu95.

You should recommend a maternity test!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A while back I gave a dark-skinned ebony dancer a ride home after the club - I had not seen her in a good-while - she said she'd had a baby but that it came out white and she said "I don't know who's baby that is"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion